Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,539
» Latest member: harryayers
» Forum threads: 15,854
» Forum posts: 115,353

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Unable to use umlaut key ...
Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: ili
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 31
Shipping Update and Stock...
Forum: News
Last Post: tllim
5 hours ago
» Replies: 89
» Views: 105,457
Ethical sourcing practice...
Forum: General
Last Post: cinnabarwinner
Yesterday, 07:19 PM
» Views: 399
FIXED-Newer ver of EC25 M...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: DarciFoxe
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 272
Star64: GPU firmware load...
Forum: Getting Started
Last Post: Marco2024
Yesterday, 02:49 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,604
Troubleshooting Pinedio L...
Forum: PinePhone Accessories
Last Post: lavabrilliant
09-29-2024, 09:17 PM
» Views: 501
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: KC9UDX
09-29-2024, 06:54 PM
» Views: 102
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: tllim
09-29-2024, 12:25 PM
» Views: 204
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: biketool
09-28-2024, 10:32 PM
» Views: 138
Attempting to install Voi...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: throwawayforvoid
09-28-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 917

Remix touch screen support
Posted by: Danbrack - 07-22-2016, 11:42 AM - Forum: Remix OS - Replies (3)

Is there an eta for touch screen support with remix? I really like the remix os, but I want to be able to use it with the touch screen I got (which I still have yet to get working).

Star Remix OS 2.0 Image Release 20160718
Posted by: tllim - 07-22-2016, 11:03 AM - Forum: Remix OS - Replies (25)

Remix OS 2.0 Image Release 20160718
[Image: Logo_remix.jpg]

• Suitable for 2GB Pine A64+ Board, can runs on 1GB Pine A64+ Board with performance lagging, not suitable for 512MB Pine A64 Board
  • Add Remix apps market
  • Video setting supports both 720P and 1080P
  • Supports video screen scaling function
  • New MAC address assignment method, tags to board and SoC unique ID.
  • Support UVC USB camera as front camera
  • Known issues:
    • Not yet support 5M Pixel camera module as real camera
    • Even the HDMI output can set to 720P, but during boot up time, the boot logo stil maintain as 1080P.
  • DD image (for 8GB microSD Card):

When will the lcd enclosure be back in stock
Posted by: nath16 - 07-22-2016, 03:43 AM - Forum: Enclosures - Replies (3)

Hi guys I'm wondering when the lcd enclosure will be back in stock

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Adress change and shipping notifications
Posted by: guysamuel - 07-21-2016, 07:36 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi, My kickstarter number is 30 372. I put a adress in the survey but will move in next few days. I didn't get email for tracking my packages so I don't know if it is in the way or not. Is it possible for me to change the adress for the package? Because if it get where I live now, I will never get your product. 

original Wifi module on android 5.1.1 20160505
Posted by: galbez - 07-21-2016, 04:47 PM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

hey,

surprisingly, didn't find any previous info about it in this forum...

got my new 1GB RAM pine64, installed the 20160505 release of Android image on my 16gb Sandisk card (couldn't install the newest 20160711 release, the same issue with everyone else here that it exceeds the card's size limit).

up and running though, really nice.
but - it doesn't seem to recognize the wifi module (the board-integrated one, not a USB).
tried to turn on the WIFI of course, look for more advanced settings, plug it out and then back onto the board - no response.
I suppose there is no terminal and commands that can be used on Android, unlike linux... right?

so what should I do? I  assume there is a known solution.

thanks!

Sad Refund please
Posted by: mikronum - 07-21-2016, 03:35 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (6)

Hello,

I've ordered PINE A64+ Board 1GB on June 02, 2016 13:36. I've paid $31 including $12 shipping. Money from my credit card was deducted on June 05. 
Now it's above month, and I haven't received any info about my order. I think that when I pay $12 for shipping, I should receive it in a week, so could you please cancel my order and refund me money?

I've already sent you two emails but without any response...

Order number is: #8162253

Thanks.

Ready-to-use image with no graphic interface and SSH on
Posted by: babolivier - 07-21-2016, 12:55 PM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (9)

Hi there,

Here's the thing. I just received my Pine64 but only a few weeks after the only screen I had died (and my finances aren't in the mood for buying a new screen just now).
I just wanted to get a Pine to use it as a server and host some stuff on it anyway, so I'd like to know if there's any image available with just minimal setup, no graphic and SSH turned on so I can just boot my Pine on it and administrate it through SSH. And if there's no such image, is there some resources available somewhere on how to create one?

Thanks  Smile

I2C Expansion Board
Posted by: DonFL - 07-21-2016, 11:15 AM - Forum: POT modules - Replies (39)

Hoping to get some insight from anyone who is successfully using the I2C expansion board.

I'm using the Pine temp/humidity sensor...tested with some python code (grabbed from the web and modified) and the sensor works great when using the Pi Bus I2C pins. It also works with the I2C expansion board plugged in and connected to the expansion board pins.

When I plug into one (any) of the I2C expansion board ports, nada...I get an I/O error. After some quick troubleshooting, I see that the device is no longer seen on the I2C bus when i do an i2cdetect command. The fact that the bus pins are confirmed functional, and its specifically with the board ports, it suggests to me there is something more needed that I'm missing.

I have a second I2C expansion board, same issue, so would not appear the board is defective.

Jumpers are on the 3.3v pins as I've confirmed they should be.

I'm running debian-mate, and since I2C works from the bus pins, I don't see it as an OS issue. KH Goh mentioned checking bus speed and confirming its at 10 khz, but would think bus speed would not be a factor as far as being able to see the device on the bus. That said, if anyone can tell me where within the OS configs I can check I2C bus speed, I'd love to eliminate that possibility and also know where it is for future reference.

There is not a lot of detail on the wiki page regarding the expansion board, but I interpret what is there to suggest that I should be able treat the expansion ports just like I would a connection direct to the bus pins.

Thoughts?

Package not Received (Backer #3851)
Posted by: raymond_wq - 07-21-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi
It has been 1.5months since i received my tracking no. for PINE64. My tracking no is RI902593558CN. Can you please help to verify? Not sure if the package is found or something?

Thumbs Down OTA Update NOT WORKING
Posted by: marco97pa - 07-21-2016, 06:59 AM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

[Image: screen.png]
Can't update to Android Release 20160711. I launch the Update app and it says "Undiscover new version". I haven't rooted Android. What should I do? Can I perform an online or local update without lose my app configuration?