Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,539
» Latest member: harryayers
» Forum threads: 15,854
» Forum posts: 115,353

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Unable to use umlaut key ...
Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: ili
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 30
Shipping Update and Stock...
Forum: News
Last Post: tllim
5 hours ago
» Replies: 89
» Views: 105,457
Ethical sourcing practice...
Forum: General
Last Post: cinnabarwinner
Yesterday, 07:19 PM
» Views: 398
FIXED-Newer ver of EC25 M...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: DarciFoxe
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 272
Star64: GPU firmware load...
Forum: Getting Started
Last Post: Marco2024
Yesterday, 02:49 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,604
Troubleshooting Pinedio L...
Forum: PinePhone Accessories
Last Post: lavabrilliant
09-29-2024, 09:17 PM
» Views: 501
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: KC9UDX
09-29-2024, 06:54 PM
» Views: 102
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: tllim
09-29-2024, 12:25 PM
» Views: 204
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: biketool
09-28-2024, 10:32 PM
» Views: 138
Attempting to install Voi...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: throwawayforvoid
09-28-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 917

Audio not detected
Posted by: babolivier - 07-23-2016, 10:08 AM - Forum: Debian - Replies (10)

Hey there,

So I installed longsleep's Debian Base (3.10.102 BSP 2) image, and try to install Mopidy on it (music server). But the fact is that I can't get the audio working. I have my headphones plugged in and I can't get any sound.

I looked around a bit and found this post. I followed the instructions, but couldn't manage to get any sound. Plus it seems like the audio channel isn't even detected: 

Code:
root@pine64:/home/mopidy/media# aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: sndhdmi [sndhdmi], device 0: SUNXI-HDMIAUDIO sndhdmi-0 []
 Subdevices: 1/1
 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
root@pine64:/home/mopidy/media# pactl list cards
Connection failure: Connection refused
pa_context_connect() failed: Connection refused
root@pine64:/home/mopidy/media#

Is there a way to get the audio working with this image or should I switch to the 3.10.65 BSP one?

LCD TOUCH SCREEN PANEL
Posted by: SuperArmySoldiers - 07-23-2016, 10:00 AM - Forum: Accessories - Replies (2)

Hey,

Just received my LCD screen. Did not realise that its just the screen and no backing etc.

Not sure what to do with this now. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction to an enclosure I can buy or a set up where I am able to plug in an HDMI at least? 

Thanks!

Can't write to SD card w/ Adapter
Posted by: apple4ever - 07-23-2016, 09:01 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (2)

I'm trying to update the image on my MicroSD card, but its telling me its read only. I looked at the adapter, and there is the "Lock" text and a hole where a switch should be, but there is no switch.

Help??

Play store games
Posted by: top3b - 07-23-2016, 08:42 AM - Forum: Game Station Emulation - Replies (5)

Hi mates,

I've tried to install and play some of the most famous games in the google market, like Fast and Furious Legacy and Flight Simulator, but both, after installing, stop recognizing my inputs through the keyboard or the mouse and permit me only to quit ffrom the main game page.
I've read that through some android emulators it's possible to play those games on pc architecture like windows pc (andy or bluestack emulators), was someone able to play with them?
Do i have to add any kind of file with the keys?
Thank you 
Regards Smile

Open Hab Kiosk mode
Posted by: Robbudge - 07-23-2016, 07:47 AM - Forum: openHAB - Replies (1)

I have the screen with my pine 64, and have seen a number of guides setting up a Linux box to start up in kiosk mode
Does anyone have an idea or even a guide as to installing a minimal GUI and a web browser, then configuring it to auto start in full screen displaying the open Hab interface. 

It doesn't make sense to me just to use the pine as a server only and not to run a local browser then it would become a nice wall mounted interface.

Pokémon Go Live Tracker
Posted by: Middleman - 07-23-2016, 12:26 AM - Forum: Pine A64 Projects, Ideas and Tutorials - Replies (1)

Came across this project for the PocketCHIP recently. Was wondering it
might be a good idea for the Pine64 too?

Pokémon Go Live Tracker

UAE4Droid Amiga emulator not working
Posted by: Middleman - 07-22-2016, 05:55 PM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (1)

Hi,

I've been trying to get the UAE4Droid on Android Lollipop working with my 1GB Pine64, and for some reason it doesn't seem to work/run.
I am wondering is it because the program only currently supports the ARM & x86 chipsets, and I have to wait for Pine64 chipset compatibility to arrive from the app's developer and/or Google? Is it problems with the files I'm using (Kickstart v 1.2 & 1.3 ROM) or is there something else I can add to it to make it work?

Aside from this I have however had some success running MAME4Droid using a mouse and arcade-style joystick with the Pine64. Sound works great either through the HDMI socket or through the audio jack. This is a pic of my setup:

deutschsprachiges Forum
Posted by: g0su - 07-22-2016, 05:03 PM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (15)

Hallo zusammen,

wir haben (nachdem wir uns von PINE64 die Erlaubnis geholt haben), uns überlegt, ein deutschsprachiges Forum einzurichten (bzw. ein bestehendes mit aktuellem Schwerpunkt Lattepanda) um den Pine64 zu erweitern.

Ihr findet uns hier:

https://www.einplatinencomputer.net/Board/46-Pine-64/

Über deutschsprachige Beteiligung würden wir uns freuen.

CR2032 Battery holder - sanity check
Posted by: xalius - 07-22-2016, 04:30 PM - Forum: Lithium and RTC Ports - Replies (23)

Amongst other things I got today one of the CR2032 battery holders from the Pine shop.

Someone correct me please if I am wrong - but I think the polarity markings inside seem to be off?

After looking at how the contacts are wired, I had to place both coin cells with the negative side up into the holder to get a parallel connection (3V at the connector),
if I put them in as marked, they just seem to short out (measured 1.8V at the terminals....) ?

I2C
Posted by: puddles - 07-22-2016, 03:18 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (4)

After a lot of Google and trouble shooting I can't seem to enable I2C on the board. Does anyone know of any tutorials or anything that can help me set it up?

Thanks!

Also I'm using Debian XFCE from https://www.pine64.pro/downloads/