Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,533
» Latest member: Araong
» Forum threads: 15,853
» Forum posts: 115,346

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Star64: GPU firmware load...
Forum: Getting Started
Last Post: Marco2024
10 hours ago
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,565
Troubleshooting Pinedio L...
Forum: PinePhone Accessories
Last Post: lavabrilliant
Yesterday, 09:17 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 482
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: KC9UDX
Yesterday, 06:54 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 86
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: tllim
Yesterday, 12:25 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 188
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: biketool
09-28-2024, 10:32 PM
» Views: 118
Attempting to install Voi...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: throwawayforvoid
09-28-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 897
July 1 upgrade of Mobian ...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: mburns
09-26-2024, 09:56 AM
» Views: 766
desktop and lockscreen
09-25-2024, 05:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
2024 Sep 21 - PinePhonePr...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
09-25-2024, 04:16 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,488
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Last Post: zetabeta
09-25-2024, 12:41 AM
» Replies: 36
» Views: 6,674

Harmony Remotes
Posted by: czechr08 - 06-28-2016, 12:26 PM - Forum: Accessories - No Replies

Not sure if it was the email I sent to Logitech but they have have added the Pine A64 as a controllable device to their Harmony database using the key mapping of the basic IR remote.  Tested it this morning and most of it seems to be working in Android.  However I could not get the globe / browser button to work.  I am not even sure 100% on what function it holds.  I will have time to look into this further tomorrow.

Retroarch gamepad issue
Posted by: birdcatx7 - 06-28-2016, 11:54 AM - Forum: Game Station Emulation - Replies (6)

I have my ps2 controller configured and can browse the UI all day. But once I launch into a game, my gamepad ceases to work and I have to exit to home and force close Retroarch. I figure I must be missing a setting somewhere. Ideas?

USB cable
Posted by: janeku - 06-28-2016, 03:59 AM - Forum: USB 2.0 Ports - No Replies

I was thinking about cutting +5V wire on USB cable connecting my self powered USB HUB and Pine64+ board.
Will I still be able to communicate with devices connected to USB hub or no ?
Because hub is self powered and has no back power protection I was thinking this way to make somehow protection from over voltage coming from hub.
Is it OK or just a SF thought ?
Regards,

UBUNTU first boot
Posted by: Clouddead - 06-28-2016, 02:20 AM - Forum: Ubuntu - Replies (6)

Hello everybody,

I disperately need your help in order to complete the first boot.
I receive this message, could it be due to the WIFI keyboard inserted in the USB port?

thanks for your help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Touchscreen support?
Posted by: NoahJ - 06-27-2016, 11:16 PM - Forum: LCD and Touch Panel - Replies (12)

So, browsing the forums, I read that the only image that currently supports the touchscreen is the Android 5.1.  This was a bit of a bummer for me, because I was intending to use the Remix OS on my Pine.  So, my question is, are there other OS's or images that have touchscreen support?  Or will there be touchscreen support coming to existing OS's sometime soon?

Any news or tips help.

Corrupted .img file?
Posted by: NoahJ - 06-27-2016, 11:08 PM - Forum: Remix OS - Replies (4)

Ok fellas, here's the deal.

I have been unable to get my Pine to start up because I have been unable to mount the OS to my micro SD card.  I have downloaded the file from this location http://www.jide.com/remixos/devices/pinea64 multiple times, and whenever I unzip and attempt to use the packaged .img file and mount it I get the "The disc image file is corrupted" message from the computer.  I have tried multiple copies of the same and different downloads, as well as changing the location, but nothing works.  After that, I tried the PhoenixCard program, but it also gives me errors.  The error I receive from PhoenixCard is "Card preprocess failed !1251"  I have again tried different copies of the .img, but nothing works.  I have formatted the card to EXFAT from my Mac, and repeatedly reformatted, trying to find a solution.  MSDOS was no better, but I only tried it a few times.  The card is a Samsung 64gb EVO+. 

Any suggestions or tips?

1 month since shipping, status?
Posted by: mjsabby - 06-27-2016, 09:11 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (3)

My order has been in the shipping stage for 1 month now.

It seems like posting in this forum is the best way to resolve this, so doing that!

Order# 102226553

LED Does not Remain Lit
Posted by: selcar - 06-27-2016, 07:29 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (14)

When I plug in the power supply that came with my kickstarter pack, the pine64 will show the red LED for about a second before it fades to nothing.  It does the same with other cables.

Is there any other test to try or is this DOA?

Greenish Screen
Posted by: after0 - 06-27-2016, 06:46 PM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (2)

I just loaded Android 5.1.1 Image Release 20160505 to my PINE64 and the monitor seems to have a greenish tinge to it. Is that normal? Has anyone else experienced this? 

Thank you. 

Tracking Number?
Posted by: primordiality - 06-27-2016, 04:50 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (5)

Hello,

Hoping someone can give me an update, or even better, a tracking number. I realize that given my backer number (#38,473), I'm likely low on the totem pole right now, however, given that we are a few days from July, an update would be appreciated. Survey has been replied to, address confirmed, and was charged on Backerkit. Please PM me if more info is needed.

Thank you, I know that you are all swamped.

(06-27-2016, 04:50 PM)primordiality Wrote: Hello,

Hoping someone can give me an update, or even better, a tracking number. I realize that given my backer number (#38,473), I'm likely low on the totem pole right now, however, given that we are a few days from July, an update would be appreciated. Survey has been replied to, address confirmed, and was charged on Backerkit. Please PM me if more info is needed.

Thank you, I know that you are all swamped.

I should add that I have received the battery, but nothing else yet.