Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,536
» Latest member: cinnabarwinner
» Forum threads: 15,853
» Forum posts: 115,350

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Shipping Update and Stock...
Forum: News
Last Post: tllim
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 89
» Views: 105,402
Ethical sourcing practice...
Forum: General
Last Post: cinnabarwinner
Yesterday, 07:19 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 378
FIXED-Newer ver of EC25 M...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: DarciFoxe
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 257
Star64: GPU firmware load...
Forum: Getting Started
Last Post: Marco2024
Yesterday, 02:49 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,587
Troubleshooting Pinedio L...
Forum: PinePhone Accessories
Last Post: lavabrilliant
09-29-2024, 09:17 PM
» Views: 492
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: KC9UDX
09-29-2024, 06:54 PM
» Views: 93
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: tllim
09-29-2024, 12:25 PM
» Views: 196
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: biketool
09-28-2024, 10:32 PM
» Views: 125
Attempting to install Voi...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: throwawayforvoid
09-28-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 909
July 1 upgrade of Mobian ...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: mburns
09-26-2024, 09:56 AM
» Views: 779

User from India
Posted by: navanlee - 07-17-2016, 12:38 PM - Forum: Community and Events - Replies (4)

Hello Guys,
I am from India(Chennai)
Recently I bought Pine64 2GB version.

Thanks!
Navan

Pine64 2gb first boot
Posted by: top3b - 07-17-2016, 10:46 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (10)

Hi guys,

Since 3 days I've tried to boot for the first time my single board computer, but without reaching any successeful goal.
I've checked the power, I've tried two different chargers(one of those bought inside the kickstarter pack),
I've tried two different displays and different hdmi cables,
I've tried with and without ethernet cable plugged in,
I've tried 2 different SD cards, one of 32gb, SAMSUNG 10 Class, and another one of 64gb, Lexar 10 Class, but NOTHING.

I'm using an apple computer and my first question is related with the firmware image to download, I've tried to download and then to install in the cards Android 5.1.1 (dd rooted and without root), Remix 2.0, but none of those gave me any kind of vital signs.
Anyway the second doubt is related with the software to use on the OSX, is the ApplePi Baker sufficient?
I've tried to use the terminal with the DD command, but I didn't obtain anything.

The images downloaded are always around 600mb to 1.2gb, but once unzipped and extracted they become of 32gb or 64gb and something more, that they are larger than the room available, is it possible? Do i have to use them with ApplePi Baker with *.zip or *.img extension? Huh Huh

So please, help me.

Thank you so much in advance.
Regards

Debian fp-compiler the how to guide
Posted by: Darkshadow2913 - 07-17-2016, 10:18 AM - Forum: Debian - Replies (2)

Well thanks to debian stretch having made arm64 packages

Here are the needed packages copy them to the pine64 and install with dpkg -i

I ran into trouble installing kodi but i was not going to let a few minor issues stop me...

alternatively you can just use the debian stretch sources but be warned its not stable....

Attached Files
.zip   Making debian like kodi.zip (Size: 863.69 KB / Downloads: 292)

Double charges of credit card
Posted by: EvanBeem - 07-17-2016, 06:13 AM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (3)

Hi,

I found out today that my creditcard has been charged twice for my pledge. That made me more than a bit angry Angry , because it came on top of having to wait months longer than expected AND having to pay an additional customs charge of about 1/3rd of the pledge amount (another $34).

First time was when I submitted the pledge in january for the full amount by Pine64.com ($104)
Second time was when I received my shipping notice and tracking number. That time it was charged by backerkit for only the items that were sent (all but the Zwave module) ($70).

AFAIK, I only gave Kickstarter the GO for charging my card, so how can it happen that Backerkit can charge my card again and for no reason?

Can any of you confirm this has happened before?
Any luck getting that money back?

Regards.

Posts for Acrylic Case not provided
Posted by: Rob - 07-16-2016, 02:57 PM - Forum: Enclosures - Replies (1)

I just received my backer pledge...well part of it. I ordered the acrylic case and it arrived with no posts or screws. How do I go about getting those?
Thx

dead LCD screen?
Posted by: jdmwrx94 - 07-16-2016, 01:43 PM - Forum: POT modules - No Replies

I can't get my lcd display to work properly, when I power it up, I see some background lighting and lines but thats all...   Any clue?

Is it the screen, the cable? the connector, tryed 2 different android for lcd downloads...

[Image: screen.jpg]

Camera support - Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 LTS
Posted by: @lex - 07-16-2016, 12:50 PM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

While waiting for some information from Tllim, i have decided to extend the camera support for Guvcview and fswebcam.
Here is some preview:

http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic...-fswebcam/

No information regarding my order and shipping
Posted by: Faizal Indian - 07-16-2016, 11:34 AM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi Pine 64 team,

My friend ordered 2 numbers of Pine 64 SBC ,2GB version with wifi/Bluetooth module for me and himself ORDER NUMBER #8162052,orderd on 28 May 2016,we are eagerly waiting for the product.while checking the status it's shows Not Shipped,please let me know the issue and  make the shipment as early as possible.Credit card already charged for the order

Thanks & Regards
Faizal 
India

question about burning Andriod/Remix images--Phoenix image first?
Posted by: bigben - 07-16-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (4)

Hi,

Newbie here and sorry for this stupid question.

I'm trying to burn sd card for my Pine64 2GB board, using Phoenix card utility V310 20130618. if I select any android or remix os image form the tool, an error window pop and complain there's "No script, try a new version image".

Should I burn the Phoenix image first with this Phoenix card utility, then use Win32 DiskImager to write the image I want to use?

Crypto Currency Miner
Posted by: Maximum - 07-16-2016, 05:54 AM - Forum: Pine A64 Projects, Ideas and Tutorials - Replies (5)

My idea is to create a crypto-currency miner from the Pine 64 board, it is more than possible but it will take a bit of resources in order to bring it to life. All profit made from this idea will be donated straight to the Pine 64 organization.

If you would like to fund this project, here is my PayPal address: senpie@tutanota.com (Est. amount needed: $50-100) - I already have 2 off-site backers for this project who have donated small amounts to me. Smile

OR if you happen to have any of these items: (feel free to contact me if you're willing to send them to me)
USB Hub (Preferably with 7+ ports)
USB Attachable Fan
Mini LCD Screen