Airmouse only works on AC power?
My air mouse will not connect or function unless the board is plugged into ac power. I do have the battery installed, and it works fine when its charging with the power pack, but this way I can never be mobile and use the airmouse. Does anyone else have this issue?

2Gb board, Android LCD build
If you are connected on battery you must move the 5v|batt jumper in order to get the 5v to other parts of the board. The jumper is located near the pine cone logo by the SD card slot. Failing to do so results in several things not working correctly, including usb, i2c POT, hdmi -->vga, and anything else that requires the 5v regulator.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
Ah ok, I will try that. Thanks! I'm pretty green when it comes to PC hardware, but I'm trying!
So I have to switch it whenever I go from batt to ac power and vice versa? Seems very inconvenient especially if it's mounted in a case.
It was an odd design choice that they made, considering a lot of other products SBCs using similar parts have the couple extra components to make that decision automatically. If you were to install the pine64 in a case, there is nothing to stop you from simply connecting up a switch to those headers, so you can put it on the side of your case as well...

(08-31-2016, 06:50 PM)Chisel_86 Wrote: So I have to switch it whenever I go from batt to ac power and vice versa? Seems very inconvenient especially if it's mounted in a case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HP_JACK not activated at power-up gbjensen 5 8,304 05-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Last Post: toyshop
  Airmouse Issues warpwookie 9 23,768 08-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Legion
  power button - tactile button make and model number DevDorian 12 13,975 07-14-2016, 01:02 PM
Last Post: cpeterlotz
  Poe splitter works fine drewh 9 13,977 05-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Last Post: tllim