Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,506
» Latest member: jennybaso
» Forum threads: 15,844
» Forum posts: 115,308

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How boot Alpine Linux
Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone
Last Post: realroot
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 191
Battery Life- hardware ab...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 29
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: zetabeta
8 hours ago
» Replies: 34
» Views: 6,370
2G, 3G still is in phone.
Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone
Last Post: jennybaso
Yesterday, 03:49 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 668
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: FortranTraffic
09-18-2024, 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 37
Need Help Choosing the Ri...
Forum: General
Last Post: jacoballen
09-18-2024, 06:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
PinePhone Pro EDL boot by...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Hardware
Last Post: biketool
09-18-2024, 04:59 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 872
SailfishOS on PT2: flashi...
Forum: PineTab Software
Last Post: schuster2
09-18-2024, 02:44 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 616
The program doesn`t detec...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
09-17-2024, 03:45 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 1,154
Danctnix Linux still main...
Forum: General Discussion on PineTab
Last Post: zetabeta
09-17-2024, 12:54 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1,329

Compatible microSDHC Class 10
Posted by: mcc1961 - 03-30-2016, 07:28 PM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (1)

I just bought a  Samsung UHS-l microSDHC 16GB card.Will  the card work with the Pine64 2GB board?

Can't get past boot screen... (RESOLVED)
Posted by: codetheweb - 03-30-2016, 06:43 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (13)

I can't get past the boot screen (the one that says PINE A64).  I've tried reflashing the SD card from Phoenix with both Android and Remix OS several times, and have waited 30+ minutes; but it does not seem to want to boot.  A LED close to the power supply turns red.  I'm using a power supply that is rated for 2A and a regular USB cord.  I don't have any peripherals connected to the Pine.  Both the power supply and cord work fine with one of my Raspberry Pis.

I have the tricked-out version, the A+ with 2 GB of RAM.

Any ideas on what's going on?

So far not a happy customer
Posted by: deiniol39 - 03-30-2016, 03:27 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (22)

Received my Pine64+ today. Been playing with it for 3hrs now.  All I get is a black screen, tried it on a monitor with HDMI-DVI and a TV. Nothing

Have tried 3 versions of the Android Lollipop and remix os. Been using a class 10 SD card and power cable from my Ras PI. Get the red light, but nothing else..

Think I should have gone with the PI 3, I'm sure I noticed my network cable light flickering earlier but then nothing..

Have left it for 10mins even 30 mins after a clean install..

Any other ideas guys.. Huh Huh Huh Huh

BALLLS

music centre / cd ripper
Posted by: lejaybo - 03-30-2016, 12:32 PM - Forum: Pine A64 Projects, Ideas and Tutorials - No Replies

So now my pine's arrived i would love to have an android powered music hub

something I could rip my CD's, play internet radio and music streaming 

guess with android the streaming bits are easy as for the rest! too the google and beyond

Smile

Power Jumper
Posted by: rahlquist - 03-30-2016, 12:03 PM - Forum: Pine A64 Hardware, Accessories and POT - Replies (12)

Got my board today! 

Got a question though, there is a jumper I don't recall seeing on most other photos for switching between 5v dc and battery power. What is its purpose other than the obvious and why was it needed?

http://imgur.com/a/JfSAU  pics of my board you will see the jumper left of the pinecone logo.

Case
Posted by: montyflange - 03-30-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: Pine A64 Projects, Ideas and Tutorials - Replies (15)

Anyone designing a 3D printable case for the Pine yet ?

Always RTFM..
Posted by: rtigd2 - 03-30-2016, 07:43 AM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (3)

So I now have 2 power supplies and 3 cables being delivered to my house tomorrow because I wrote the card, plugged everything in and got only a red power light.

After spending all that money I decided to test what the power supply was giving the board and it all looked perfectly normal. So I decided to read the boards and.. Oh wait.. There is a specific card writer (Phoenix Card) - Stupid me, I used Win32DiskImager

So if I'm not alone in this auto-pilot mode of doing what has worked for the Raspberry Pi (etc) then hopefully others shall find this post and realise it's the process you got wrong and the board is 'probably' working perfectly. Rolleyes

Switch found in the box
Posted by: montyflange - 03-30-2016, 06:29 AM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (52)

Found this switch in the bottom of the box, Shouldn't it be attached to the Pine ?

[Image: 2016_03_30_13_26_47.jpg]

Problem with setting up SD Card Win10
Posted by: montyflange - 03-30-2016, 05:42 AM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (8)

Problem I have is every time I start the burn possess if formats the card then disconnects it and the install fails, then the card is re recognised by the computer. By then I get install failed error message. Using Win10

Using Phoenix Card software
32 Gig card

Getting the WiFi/BT Module
Posted by: patmolloy - 03-30-2016, 05:30 AM - Forum: Wifi/BT Module - Replies (4)

Hi, my board arrived today and I now realize I failed to order the WiFi/BT Module. Is it possible to get ahold of one of these separately ? How ?

Thanks !