Any new shipment updates?
I notice the last KS update was 3 weeks ago, and said store orders were expected to ship late May, early June...but all KS orders will be fulfilled first.  I was backer 13,893 and pledged back in Dec/Jan for the 2Gb IoT package, and have been patiently waiting.  2 Weeks ago, backerkit locked down my info and has been "Ready to Ship" since.  

I ordered the 2GB IoT package, along with the PoE Splitter and RTC Battery, and to my understanding, all add-ons are in stock now.  Is this true of the ABS Enclosure, or is that still having delays?  I'm in the USA, FYI.

I'm fine waiting, but I would just love to know if I will actually see my board come before the end of the month.
(05-23-2016, 08:05 AM)tycoonbob Wrote: I notice the last KS update was 3 weeks ago, and said store orders were expected to ship late May, early June...but all KS orders will be fulfilled first.  I was backer 13,893 and pledged back in Dec/Jan for the 2Gb IoT package, and have been patiently waiting.  2 Weeks ago, backerkit locked down my info and has been "Ready to Ship" since.  

I ordered the 2GB IoT package, along with the PoE Splitter and RTC Battery, and to my understanding, all add-ons are in stock now.  Is this true of the ABS Enclosure, or is that still having delays?  I'm in the USA, FYI.

I'm fine waiting, but I would just love to know if I will actually see my board come before the end of the month.

As mentioned on previous thread, we starts ship and clear up all outstanding shipment (about 8,000+ shipment), if there are any outstanding items such as ABS case, Playbox, and Zwave module, we will shipping out as separate shipment when available.

For your case, we have receive the openHAB binary build today and start preparing the microSD programming. We have decided to hold on ZWave modules even already in stock due to performance tuning. Once tuned, we will make a separate shipment.
(05-23-2016, 11:27 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:05 AM)tycoonbob Wrote: I notice the last KS update was 3 weeks ago, and said store orders were expected to ship late May, early June...but all KS orders will be fulfilled first.  I was backer 13,893 and pledged back in Dec/Jan for the 2Gb IoT package, and have been patiently waiting.  2 Weeks ago, backerkit locked down my info and has been "Ready to Ship" since.  

As mentioned on previous thread, we starts ship and clear up all outstanding shipment (about 8,000+ shipment), if there are any outstanding items such as ABS case, Playbox, and Zwave module, we will shipping out as separate shipment when available.

For your case, we have receive the openHAB binary build today and start preparing the microSD programming. We have decided to hold on ZWave modules even already in stock due to performance tuning. Once tuned, we will make a separate shipment.
I pledged  Pine A64+ 2 gb (Backer Number : 5538) and $36 was charged to my Visa Dec 10, 2015. 

After I got email (for survey)  I ordered  few add on items and $28.96 was charged  to my Visa on March 3.

I have not yet received the shippment and my friend orderd the similar items same time and he has received his shippment.

I would appreciate if let me know the status of shipment  ASAP.

Following Items was ordered/pledged and already charged to my credit card.

1 PINE A64+ 2GB
1 PINE64 PlayBox Enclosure
1  Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module
1  PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - USA
1 RTC Backup Battery - CR
My pledge has been showing "Ready To Ship" for a couple of weeks now.
Backer number 21,664
1 8GB MicroSD Android
1 PINE64 Acrylic Open Enclosure
1 PINE64 Basic Media Remote
1 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable - 3FT
1 PINE64 USA 5V Power Supply
1 Media Kit
1 PINE A64+ 2GB

added RTC Backup Battery - AAA and WiFi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module
The shipping facility already given the instruction to clear out all shipments. There are 8000+ shipments to handle, most shipments are multi components order and needs man power to individual pack. Please allows reasonable time to clear out. Thanks.
Thanks for the updates!

I doubt it.

I'm backer 1341. Ordered a 2GB board, an acrylic case, and a blank SD card.

I was told last week that I'm slated to be in a group that ships in June.

I wouldn't expect to see your board until July, but who knows. Plenty of other later backers seem to have cards.
(05-23-2016, 11:27 AM)tllim Wrote: For your case, we have receive the openHAB binary build today and start preparing the microSD programming. We have decided to hold on ZWave modules even already in stock due to performance tuning. Once tuned, we will make a separate shipment.

So am I correct in understanding that my entire ordered will be delayed even further because of issues with the ZWave module? According to the last KS update, I was expecting my order to ship by the end of May, or early June at the latest. My Backerbit status is "Ready to ship", which to me sounds like inventory is ready and the package is together. If all parts/components aren't available, why would by status be "Ready to ship"? Again, I don't mind the wait, as long as expectations are set.

(05-25-2016, 09:09 AM)amc2012 Wrote: I was told last week that I'm slated to be in a group that ships in June.
I wouldn't expect to see your board until July, but who knows. Plenty of other later backers seem to have cards.

Where did this information come from? Did the Pine team release a statement I haven't seen yet, or was this from an email response or something? The last official statement I've seen said I should expect shipment by the end of May, or early June at the latest.
(05-25-2016, 09:09 AM)amc2012 Wrote:

I doubt it.

Are you getting this message from KS support team?
(05-27-2016, 10:51 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 09:09 AM)amc2012 Wrote:

I doubt it.

Are you getting this message from KS support team?

How about the Kickstarter "Team" update kickstarter!!! WHAT A FREAKING INSANE CONCEPT!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,497 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,122 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,307 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,932 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,569 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,160 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,017 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,514 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  Shipment cost deedend 2 4,703 09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Shipment missing NAS case hkratz 3 6,306 07-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: hkratz