Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,527
» Latest member: kirimayne
» Forum threads: 15,853
» Forum posts: 115,339

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
Yesterday, 03:28 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 59
July 1 upgrade of Mobian ...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: mburns
09-26-2024, 09:56 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 741
desktop and lockscreen
Last Post: biketool
09-25-2024, 05:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: angrymallard
09-25-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 43
2024 Sep 21 - PinePhonePr...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
Last Post: biketool
09-25-2024, 04:16 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,333
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Last Post: zetabeta
09-25-2024, 12:41 AM
» Replies: 36
» Views: 6,646
Can't install some softwa...
Forum: General Discussion on PineTab
Last Post: mikehenson
09-24-2024, 07:49 AM
» Views: 147
Testing Some More Games o...
Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: pigkang
09-24-2024, 01:43 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 3,441
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: dachalife
09-23-2024, 12:00 PM
» Views: 156
Developing on Mac (M3)
Forum: Development Discussion on PineTime
Last Post: oksalahti
09-23-2024, 01:27 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 85

Connect i2c under Remix OS
Posted by: IlyaM - 05-07-2016, 06:03 AM - Forum: Remix OS - Replies (2)

Hi everyone. Could you tell me how can I connect i2c device to pine64 under Remix OS. I plugged pins to pi-2 connector of pine64

Vin -> Pin1 (Vdd)
GND -> Pin6 (Gnd)
SDA -> Pin3 (SDA)
SCL -> Pin5 (SCL)

Wrote some app on Android to detect I2C device, it shows no devices, moreover my i2c device has led which is on when the vdd is plugged, i see that led is off.

I've attached the picture where you can see how my device plugged and its state (led is off)

link

ARM audio recording/editing.
Posted by: Vidiot - 05-06-2016, 08:30 PM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

Hello all!

I currently use JACK/Ardour for recording via a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB A to D box on my desktop/laptop. There is no ARM version of Ardour, but I would LOVE a fanless portable linux box to record multiple tracks.

Are there any recommendations out there for me to use to put my PINE 64 and Focusrite to work as a portable audio recorder/editor?

Thanks in advance!
MB

network on pine64+
Posted by: spz2k - 05-06-2016, 07:12 PM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (5)

Hi,

I have a pine64 1gb. It works well... but the network card link light (green) blink. Is it a known bug in the driver or a problem with the card itself?

PINE A64 EmulationStation a Flop? Or I'm noob?
Posted by: Hoarfen - 05-06-2016, 06:17 PM - Forum: Game Station Emulation - Replies (9)

Hi all,

So i have Ubuntu install on the pine as well as retroarch and emulationstation. If version is needed to help ill post it later.
Everything is running, but the performance and small issues are killing me. 

Retroarch: seem to have been installed properly however when i launch it, the menu appears and no controller, keyboard or mouse seems able to move it at all.search the web and tryu to change the conf regarding the to set all the possible values, result = 0 .... input_driver = "udev"

Emulationstation: running but as it enter everything is so dam slow, the controllers didnt work properly i was able to set some buttons, but not all it seem it didnt respond... try other remotes same situation. was able to set the keyboard perfectly. but the perfomance of the menu is awful and not responding it seams.,,,,

So i dont know if is the OS, the conf, the pine or the user :Tongue HELP???? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Phoenix Card Is Not Showing Text
Posted by: RaspiBit - 05-06-2016, 04:14 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (5)

I'm trying to burn the RemixOS image but I get this empty window... I'm on Windows 10.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trouble getting Wifi board to work with Remix OS
Posted by: Seussman71 - 05-06-2016, 11:50 AM - Forum: Wifi/BT Module - Replies (6)

Good morning!

I got my Pine 64+ 2GB board last week and have been playing around with it a bit. I installed the Wifi/Bluetooth module that came with it (making sure it was put on the correct way with all the pins lining up), and then installed the Remix OS image onto an SD card:

sun50iw1p1_android_db1000_uart0.img

Everything was installed onto the SD card just fine, and the system booted up fine. I was not able to get the WiFi working right out of the box, so I plugged in my ethernet cable and looked for any updates. There were no updates. I am able to get online with the ethernet plugged in, but just not WiFi.

I turned on the Bluetooth portion, and was able to "see" my other BT devices. 

Is anyone else having issues getting the WiFi or Bluetooth to work, and does anyone have any thoughts on how to get it to work, or even troubleshoot it?

I'm fairly new to tinkering with these types of things. I've used Raspberry Pi machines in the past with USB dongles for WiFi, but this is obviously different.

Thanks, in advance!

DOA Pine64
Posted by: mattylew80 - 05-06-2016, 11:01 AM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (8)

I have had my Pine 2GB for about a week. I have tried Remix ( both Phoenix and DD ), Android, Debian, Ubuntu, Arch, etc. All on a class 10 samsung sd card, with a 2.4A power supply. Connected to multiple displays. All this to no avail. All I ever get is a display that tells me there is no input detected.
Has anyone else had this problem? I emailed Support about it and have not heard back yet. If there is a problem with my board I would like to return it and get a new one. I was very excited to get this, but the problems are taking the wind out of it.

Any help would be great,
Cheers, Matt

Possibility of having KS e-mails forwarded?
Posted by: pineresearch - 05-06-2016, 10:37 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (2)

Would any kind soul consider forwarding the KS e-mails to me?
I'm really interested in what they've said before so some specific users doensn't have to lose their temper over people asking the same questions.

Thanks all. Smile

User Tested Compatible Batteries
Posted by: rahlquist - 05-06-2016, 06:11 AM - Forum: DC Power In - Replies (7)

Hoping we can get a mod to sticky this eventually. Has anyone tested any 3rd party batteries on the Pine? If so can we get the dirty details here so others know what may work if they order one?

Moderators Just a Quick Thanks
Posted by: rahlquist - 05-06-2016, 06:09 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (1)

Just wanted to take a few mins to thank all the moderators on the forum. I went looking for the right place to post a battery compatibility thread today and drilling in I realize how nice and organized things are becoming. Thank you for the increased effort. Dont think you are done yet, your goal should be to get to the point where tkaiser cant post any more snide comments about bad/old info  Wink

tkaiser no offense man you answer a lot of questions, just trying to save your fingers from wearing out  Wink