Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,533
» Latest member: Araong
» Forum threads: 15,853
» Forum posts: 115,346

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Troubleshooting Pinedio L...
Forum: PinePhone Accessories
Last Post: lavabrilliant
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 473
No HDMI Video - Anything ...
Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64
Last Post: KC9UDX
10 hours ago
» Views: 75
Pinetab 2 Not Powering On...
Forum: General
Last Post: tllim
Yesterday, 12:25 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 180
Some Suspense.... Camerra...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: biketool
09-28-2024, 10:32 PM
» Views: 114
Attempting to install Voi...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro
Last Post: throwawayforvoid
09-28-2024, 09:38 AM
» Views: 885
July 1 upgrade of Mobian ...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: mburns
09-26-2024, 09:56 AM
» Views: 765
desktop and lockscreen
09-25-2024, 05:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
2024 Sep 21 - PinePhonePr...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
09-25-2024, 04:16 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 2,460
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Last Post: zetabeta
09-25-2024, 12:41 AM
» Replies: 36
» Views: 6,674
Can't install some softwa...
Forum: General Discussion on PineTab
Last Post: mikehenson
09-24-2024, 07:49 AM
» Views: 167

Boot up issue...
Posted by: shadow22 - 06-21-2016, 09:52 PM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (9)

So just got my pine. Pretty pumped to finally get it! But having an issue. I got the 512 board with the power cable and sd card with Android on it. Did the first boot up and left for an hour. Initially I had evening plugged in(usb and Ethernet) but I didn't know I wasn't supposed to, Before reading up on that issue I just formatted the sd card and put the Android dd on the sd card with that win32 program (on my phone at work.). While it was writing the dd i read up on some issues and saw that you should do first run 26th just hdmi and power. So after the dd finished writing i put it back in the pine and booted it up again. This time with nothing but the hdmi. The Android logo is all fuzzy and that's as far as I get. I left it for 4 hours and nothing changed. I than tried Phoenix and wrote it as start up and same thing. Occasionally I'll get a white screen for sec but than just a fuzzy square. I'm using the images off the wiki and my tv can do 1080@60hz.

Any help would be great. Thank you

Question RTC Battery Type
Posted by: mmb - 06-21-2016, 08:52 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (20)

I'm amazed this isn't in the Wiki, but what type of batteries are used for the RTC battery dongle?

Thanks,
MMB

Nothing received Iceland
Posted by: netscream - 06-21-2016, 05:46 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (1)

I am a backer from Iceland, I have not received any info, tracking number or anything regarding my funding rewards.

Has anyone received theirs to Iceland?

backer no: 28,078

Arrived last week
Posted by: Newfies - 06-21-2016, 05:04 PM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (1)

Both I and a friend (who ordered theirs after I did) in April received our Pine's last week, exactly as advertised.

I had read the forums and notices on the actual website, saw the incredible backlog, they CAN'T have been ready for this demand, blah, blah... I knew BEFORE I ORDERED it would be slow and we were both  prepared to wait until July before we started whining, so bonus for us I guess.

The boards are beautiful (one is 1 GB the other is 2 GB, both with the wifi/bt radios) , and following the instructions in this forum I was able to make both of them boot with no problems at all*.

Cheers, and well done!

-Newfies

Smile 

* Ok, there's one tiny problem with sound. if you try to use hdmi video out and the audio out port.  No sound on the audio out. This only effects people with monitors that don't have built-in speakers, and that's both of us. If there is a definitive fix (short of buying monitors with speakers) for that we'd be grateful for the link.

Otherwise... very cool.

Wire Sniffer
Posted by: cjohnston@noelthomas.com - 06-21-2016, 03:04 PM - Forum: Pine A64 Projects, Ideas and Tutorials - Replies (1)

I am wondering if anyone is working on a wire sniffer that runs here on the Pine64?  I can see this as a great diagnostic tool to drop in a client network for testing...

Screen flashes blue and then goes dark.
Posted by: tanarri - 06-21-2016, 03:02 PM - Forum: LCD and Touch Panel - Replies (5)

So I am guessing I must have messed up somewhere but as I keep getting the same results I figured I would ask here. When I plug in my pine board the screen flashes blue for a second but then goes black. I know everything is connected where it should be though its possible all the ribbon pins aren't lined up perfectly. Should I just keep trying to reconnect them until it works or do you guys have any other thoughts?

Order Status
Posted by: prefontaine - 06-21-2016, 09:23 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (3)

Hello.

I am backer 33,008. Per Backerkit, my card was last charged for balance of items on May 09.

Since then, I've had this message on the page: "You're done! Your project creator locked down your shipping address, so your rewards are being prepared for shipment. Check the project updates for the latest information."

Can I get any update? I sent an email on June 14 through Kickstarter and haven't heard anything. 

Thanks.

Simple Acrylic Enclosure
Posted by: dr4x0n - 06-21-2016, 08:53 AM - Forum: Enclosures - Replies (1)

Made this with some left over acrylic and some plastic separators.

http://imgur.com/a/tWxjK

I unfortunately didn't measure the holes super accurate and I have some bend in the connectors, but it works for now.

Cancel order #8162412
Posted by: d1000 - 06-21-2016, 07:25 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (18)

Hi guys,

Trying to cancel order due to long delay in shipping. Almost 2 weeks after the delivery date (early June) my order does not even was shipped.

Would like to cancel the order made at pine store.

Order #8162412,
Please confirm cancel order and refund ASAP.

I believe you guys are not ready to sell online (I was not a KS buyer)

Thanks,
D1000

Sad Happy/Sad. Pine64 arrived; DSI connector damaged
Posted by: Switchblade - 06-21-2016, 05:50 AM - Forum: Shipment Related Discussion - Replies (1)

Hi

I was very excited to finally receive my Pine64 today. I immediately set to work connecting the touch panel -> adapter board  -> connector cable, and then DISASTER! The DSI connector on my board is completely missing the plastic clip  Cry

Edit:
Is this fixable without having to return the board?
How can I get hold of a plastic clip and attempt a repair?

Looks like a couple of the pins are damaged as well, so it's not just the plastic clip. I

Edit 2:
I have attached the best pic I've been able to take. You can see the pins on the right look deformed. 

Devastated :-(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)