Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,116
» Latest member: doddsy
» Forum threads: 15,685
» Forum posts: 114,564

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Automatic screen rotation
Forum: PineTab Software
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 4,791
Updated Physical Keyboard...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: jakfish
Yesterday, 04:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: anonymous
Yesterday, 09:27 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 2,184
cable modem open source
Forum: General
Last Post: Pavlos1
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 85
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: diederik
Yesterday, 01:52 AM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 1,989
Firefox does not work on ...
Forum: PostmarketOS on PinePhone
Last Post: joe1
04-27-2024, 08:12 PM
» Views: 27
emmc speed via usb?
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: joe1
04-27-2024, 08:07 PM
» Views: 29
Pinephone pro replacement...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
Last Post: Linuxuser3
04-27-2024, 05:42 AM
» Views: 55
cable modem open source
Forum: General
Last Post: aular
04-26-2024, 09:22 PM
» Views: 41
Waydroid install instruct...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: zetabeta
04-26-2024, 04:56 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64

Guest Account in Remix OS cannot Get Internet Connection
Posted by: deniyulianti - 10-15-2016, 07:13 AM - Forum: Remix OS - Replies (1)

I have a problem, using my administrator account, I can access internet both my android applications, such as LINE, Viber and so on and web browser (Chrome).
But when I change to be a guest account in Remix OS, I cannot get any internet connectivity. I installed Remix OS on VM-ware.
I use Android version 6.0.1 and Remix OS version 3.0.205.
Please help me out. Thanks.

Guest Account in Remix OS cannot Get Internet Connection
Posted by: deniyulianti - 10-15-2016, 06:32 AM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - No Replies

I have a problem, using my administrator account, I can access internet both my android applications, such as LINE, Viber and so on and web browser (Chrome).
But when I change to be a guest account in Remix OS, I cannot get any internet connectivity. I installed Remix OS on VM-ware.
I use Android version 6.0.1 and Remix OS version 3.0.205.
Please help me out. Thanks.

Hardware acceleration
Posted by: hamzahbondok - 10-14-2016, 04:48 PM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (8)

hello everybody. Today I finally managed to boot up my pine 64 but kodi was very laggy. I looked around on the forum and found that there was missing hardware acceleration. So my question is:

• is there working hardware acceleration
  • is there an image of linux with hardware acceleration
also I dont want to use android to use kodi as I had other things I want to do with linux so if there is not I just wasted my money.

thanks and sorry for bad english

linux mint
Posted by: fra0hf - 10-14-2016, 01:38 PM - Forum: Ubuntu - Replies (9)

Bonjour,
peut-on faire tourner sur le pine64 une distribution linux mint ???
merci
gil Huh Huh

Pine64 / V 13x Serial Port wrong permissions /ttyUSB0
Posted by: maxtox - 10-14-2016, 12:20 PM - Forum: Debian - Replies (1)

Hi,

i am using dietPi with Pine 64 and Raspi 2B.

Arduino is connected to raspi /Pine 64 and write/receive data.

Problem i have is, that everything is fine with Raspi, but Pine does have 660 permission. 

If i change it to 666 and use it as root, it starting to work for couple seconds and i get Error serial port ttyUSB0 is not open, unable to write.!

when i install debian ->standard image, serial is it starting to work fine..

BUT

I Love DietPi!!!! I want to use it as Image for this open source Home automation Project = ioBROKER (iobroker.net) , which can be used for everything (sonos, mysesnsors, hue etc..)

Could you HELP PLEASE

Netflix (v4.9.5) Error 1018 on Playback
Posted by: evanthor - 10-14-2016, 11:20 AM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

After months of no issues, Netflix has stopped working for me on my Pine. I'm not using any VPN adapter to spoof locations and Netflix works on various other devices on our network, so it's not likely a local network issue.  When I open Netflix, I can get to the titles, but it provides this error anytime I try to play something:

Quote:Playback could not be started. If the problem persists, please restart your device and try again (1018).

I restarted the board, then also followed all of the instructions on this page (https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14148) and reset my app data, then reinstalled the app. No success.

I then updated my device to Firmware 1.2.6 and my software to the Android 5.1.1 July release and redid everything above again, just to be sure it wasn't an issue in the older OS release that has since been resolved. Still, no dice.

These errors started earlier this week when Netflix updated to version 4.9.5 (code 10060). Looks like it is now using Google SSO features now as I don't have to input my username/password, which could be part of the problem (I occasionally struggle with the Google Account sign in issue, so I'm thinking this may now be affecting Netflix)?

Any ideas on how to fix this? Our Pine is the #1 device we use in the house to stream Netflix, so this is a major problem for us.

Thanks,
 Evan

android image & sd card size problems
Posted by: tomarneson - 10-12-2016, 10:43 AM - Forum: Android on Pine A64(+) - Replies (11)

I ran into the same problem that others reported. I bought a Sandisk 32 GP microSD card, ran the H2testw program to check for errors. 

test of microSD card
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 19.8 MByte/s
Reading speed: 78.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

deleted the *.h2w files.

Windows explorer reports 131,027 bytes used space and 31,902,400,512 bytes free space. Win32diskmager.exe says there is not enough space for the file: android-ver5.1.1-20160711-pine64-32GB.img

Question: should I try with the image for a 16 GB card?

NAS setup
Posted by: clarkss12 - 10-12-2016, 09:13 AM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (7)

Anyway to turn this  board into a NAS?  I can only fumble my way through Linux, but was hoping someone could point me into the direction of converting this board into a functional network storage device.

Where to sell my Pine64?
Posted by: timbomfg - 10-12-2016, 02:44 AM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (7)

Couldn't spot a section on the forum best suited to this, figured this forum is the best place to ask though.

I'm in the UK, have a 2GB+ version with the WiFi/Bluetooth module, plus the playbox and LCD. I don't use it due to the lack of display support in Linux, so are there any users who'd be interested in it?

Photo Is LCD warrantied?
Posted by: hienhuynh1982 - 10-11-2016, 07:25 PM - Forum: LCD and Touch Panel - Replies (2)

[attachment=590][attachment=590][attachment=590][attachment=590][attachment=590][attachment=590]
Hello all,
I has just received the playbox and use it with the pine Touch Screen LCD. Everything works OK except there is a bad line which appeared at the right side. Please let me know is it warrantied ?
Regards,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)