Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,116
» Latest member: doddsy
» Forum threads: 15,685
» Forum posts: 114,564

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Automatic screen rotation
Forum: PineTab Software
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
9 hours ago
» Replies: 17
» Views: 4,782
Updated Physical Keyboard...
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: jakfish
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: anonymous
Yesterday, 09:27 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 2,177
cable modem open source
Forum: General
Last Post: Pavlos1
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 80
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: diederik
Yesterday, 01:52 AM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 1,986
Firefox does not work on ...
Forum: PostmarketOS on PinePhone
Last Post: joe1
04-27-2024, 08:12 PM
» Views: 22
emmc speed via usb?
Forum: PinePhone Hardware
Last Post: joe1
04-27-2024, 08:07 PM
» Views: 29
Pinephone pro replacement...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
Last Post: Linuxuser3
04-27-2024, 05:42 AM
» Views: 49
cable modem open source
Forum: General
Last Post: aular
04-26-2024, 09:22 PM
» Views: 41
Waydroid install instruct...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: zetabeta
04-26-2024, 04:56 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 59

Visual C++ for Linux Development
Posted by: Tiszai Istvan - 10-11-2016, 09:28 AM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (1)

Hi,

Anyone used VS2015 this? :
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vcblog/...velopment/
I probed, but the in the ARM, x64  mode got compiler error.
Development tools of linux is not right.
Image is Ubuntu 16.04.

Regards
Istvan

I found answer:
"We do not currently support aarch64, but we do plan on supporting it." I will to use the NetBeans 8.2 . Thank.

LEDs near the Switches
Posted by: victagayun - 10-11-2016, 05:08 AM - Forum: Pine A64 Hardware, Accessories and POT - Replies (1)

Hello,

I saw 2 LEDs that can be mounted near the 2 switches provided, what are those?

Nas Server 4k
Posted by: OriFeniX - 10-11-2016, 04:38 AM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - No Replies

Hi all!

I wanna mount a NAS server with Pine64.
I have a hard drive WD 4TB Mypassport Ultra that my TV does not recognize because the partition table is GPT and i wanna connect the hard disk to Pine64 and share the content using samba.

I wanna see films 4k but not through the HDMI output, directly on the TV via UPnP / DLNA from the network (wired or wireless).

Do you think there will be cuts in reproduction? 512Mb of RAM will be enough?

Thanks a lot!

Correct Voltage For Powering From Euler??
Posted by: thisrestricted - 10-10-2016, 08:02 PM - Forum: DC Power In - Replies (7)

Hi all, it's a pleasure to be here on the forum. This is my first post, but I have been shaddowing on the site for quite some time. I finally received my Pine64 2G model and would like to power the device from the Euler port. I have various power adapters of varrying voltages and I have read reports of people using up to 5.2V over USB to power their device due to the voltage drop problem. However, I am not sure how this would apply to the Euler method. These are the power adapters I have:

- Offical Pine64 USB psu               @ 5.0V
- rpi3 Offical USB psu                     @ 5.1V
- GizmoJunkies rpi3 USB psu        @ 5.3v 

I don't want to burn the machine out so just wanted to check with you guys first to see which of the above would be best suited for this! I was leaning toward the rpi3 @ 5.1V but not too sure.

Thanks a bunch!

Pine 64 | 2GB x2 & Acrylic Cases x2 for Sale | Canada - GTA
Posted by: ViperVi - 10-10-2016, 07:59 PM - Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) - Replies (1)

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to sell my two PINE 64, 2GB boards with acrylic cases in Greater Toronto Area in Canada.
I can ship outside GTA, if you're willing to pay for shipping or you free pick up is available. Please PM me if anyone is interested with your offer.

Both units are in immaculate condition. One of the two is actually unopened BNIB. I bought the board primarily for a media box, but with no 3D acceleration and slow progress, am parting with them.

Trimming Edges of LCD Panel
Posted by: mbt28 - 10-10-2016, 05:10 AM - Forum: POT modules - Replies (1)

Hello,

Stock LCD of Pine64 is way bigger for my project. Can we cut the edges of the touch panel with laser cnc?  What are the limitations?

Thanks.

Skype or Web Skype
Posted by: victagayun - 10-09-2016, 07:46 AM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (1)

Did anyone tried skype app or the web skype?

[09/10/2016] [ALPHA] Fedora Images for Pine64
Posted by: Terra854 - 10-09-2016, 03:12 AM - Forum: Linux on Pine A64(+) - Replies (3)

[Image: SZFGBOM.png]

Changelog

9/10/16 (Fedora 24) (ALPHA RELEASE)

- Initial release
- Kernel based on 3.10.102-3-pine64-longsleep-98
- WARNING: As this is a alpha release, things might not work as expected. Use it at your own risk.

Downloads

Direct download from the project page

Login details

Username: pine64
Password: pine64linux

Known bugs and Workarounds

Do note that you will not be able to use a desktop environment on Fedora at the moment as once you install it, the screen will freeze out on boot (you can still be able to ssh into the Pine if this happens). I am currently working on a fix for it, but at the moment, please do not install a GUI.

If you can come out with a fix for any problems whether or not they are listed here or if you found new bugs, post them on this thread so that I will be able to patch the image and the entire community will benefit.

3.5mm Headphone w/ Mic Jack: No Sound
Posted by: dicenicheserr - 10-08-2016, 10:43 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (2)

Pine64 (2GB board) setup and mostly running. Have Ubuntu installed w/ Mate desktop started. When I have either 3.5mm headphones or speakers plugged into the Jack there is no sound coming from it. I checked sound preferences Hardware tab and nothing was listed. When I tabbed over to the input and output tabs the input lists the following device "Monitor of Dummy Output" and the output tab lists "Dummy Output - Stereo"
After a couple of restarts it now says I have sound through sndhmi. Hooked it up to TV instead of monitor and sound works. No audio through 3.5mm jack though yet.

how to install Wifi/Bluetooth module
Posted by: danlcarr - 10-08-2016, 08:41 PM - Forum: Getting Started - Replies (2)

Hi

I now have my pine64plus broad and need to know which way to install Wifi/Bluetooth module on it
because module the fits both ways
Have looked for a photo that shows this