Pinebook Wallpapers - submissions please!
Smile 
Hello everyone!

I started this thread so that those of you whom are artistically savvy can share Pinebook wallpapers as well as themes, icon sets, etc,. Just the other day a user in IRC shared a picture of his i3 desktop with a nice-looking custom Pine wallpaper and I thought it was a pity that it wouldn't get shared with the broader community. 

Although I have no artistic abilities myself, and my knowledge of Gimp is what you'd call basic, I found it only fair to create some wallpapers to share since I am starting this thread (edit, those are newer / less terrible wallpapers): you will find them here. I am sure that many of you can do much much better than my lousy attempt Wink 

The green wallpaper plays well with:  
Mint-Y-Darker theme
Vibrancy-Dark-Green Icons
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Big Grin 
(06-28-2017, 09:43 AM)Luke Wrote: I found it only fair to create some wallpapers to share since I am starting this thread: you will find them here.

And thus Skynet is born... :-P (Oops... did I just reveal pine64's master plan? *Looks in panic to makes sure there isn't a T-800 around*) Big Grin Big Grin
(06-28-2017, 06:09 PM)pfeerick Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 09:43 AM)Luke Wrote: I found it only fair to create some wallpapers to share since I am starting this thread: you will find them here.

And thus Skynet is born... :-P (Oops... did I just reveal pine64's master plan? *Looks in panic to makes sure there isn't a T-800 around*)  Big Grin  Big Grin

Don't mock my work of art

OK I admit, those were terrible. How about these ? :Smile
[Image: wNPfHO1.png]
[Image: iNKkZNR.png]
[Image: oMOxMog.png]
[Image: HiNwvlM.png]
[Image: OcPmImP.png]

I actually quite like the last one... has a nice contrast. The others might be ok... hard to tell till you actually have to use them... sometimes they look good but are just too busy or bright when you have to use them every day...
here's a simple background i just made with blue color blendings and gradient fills:

[Image: pine64%20bg.png]
Nice one schepers_cp . The logo looks a bit weird though...maybe some bluring or some sort of white mist behind it would give some better contrast Wink  Hope we see some more wallpapers here soon!
Photo 
Iam also no great designer, but I wanted somewhat with a big Pine Logo - but couldnt find a high resolution logo Sad
So I give it a quick try in GIMP - maybe someone with better designer skills could make it better? :-)

[EDIT] Picture now as attachment - has no broken link here....
How did you insert a picture (URL or Attachment)?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-17-2017, 03:49 AM)guidol Wrote: Iam also no great designer, but I wanted somewhat with a big Pine Logo - but couldnt find a high resolution logo Sad
So I give it a quick try in GIMP - maybe someone with better designer skills could make it better? :-)

[Image: pinebook_wall_test_3.jpg]

the link/attachment is broken Sad

I've just found those, upping! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Pinebook - fix it or spare parts? oloturia 2 2,179 03-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Last Post: oloturia
  Broken bottom case of PineBook 14 Mick 1 899 02-22-2023, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Mick
  Original 14" Pinebook an Orphan? vdicarlo 2 1,220 01-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: jezek
  Pinebook Users are a nobody leperotero 13 12,498 09-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: zapper
  Does anybody repair pinebook pro laptops for a fee? Tsvi Bar-David 0 944 09-05-2022, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Tsvi Bar-David
  Pinebook with a broken screen and 2 eMMC's for sale. UK ONLY. frank-zappa 0 1,577 03-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Last Post: frank-zappa
  Pinebook to Pinebook Pro-esque upgrade kit sebboh 5 7,448 08-18-2021, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Corkonian
  new pinebook help ron_burgundy 5 7,641 12-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ron_burgundy
  Few questions about flashing to a MicroSD card on the Pinebook Pro SanjevR 6 9,543 12-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SanjevR
  TOR Browser on the Pinebook Pro jay3gg 0 2,957 11-16-2020, 01:25 AM
Last Post: jay3gg