[SOLVED] Gadgetbridge not pairing with pinetime
#1
Hi,

I just got my PineTime and it's amazing!  I installed Siglo on my laptop and was able to pair and update the firmware to 1.3.

I also installed Gadgetbridge on a Motorola Ace and it doesn't see the PineTime.  I followed the Gadgetbridge configuration instructions here.

Any ideas or suggestions?
  Reply
#2
I figured it out through Gadgetbridge's issue tracker.
  Reply
#3
(08-22-2021, 10:41 AM)zoof Wrote: I figured it out through Gadgetbridge's issue tracker.

There are memes made about this type of comment. In the future please also include the fix.
  Reply
#4
(08-22-2021, 10:41 AM)zoof Wrote: I figured it out through Gadgetbridge's issue tracker.

I do hate you a little bit right now as searching for this exact Problem gives me your thread as the first hir. Could you please explain what you did?
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing RoutineHero: A PineTime Smartwatch for Kids' Routines + Companion App oscar-gardiazabal 3 4,961 06-06-2026, 03:33 PM
Last Post: oscar-gardiazabal
  Open-Source Support for PineTime LTE (eSIM) emilyjohnson63 2 4,966 11-01-2025, 05:55 PM
Last Post: euiccc2025
  setting data sync interval to Gadgetbridge dhdurgee 0 1,664 10-09-2025, 01:13 PM
Last Post: dhdurgee
  Migrating to PineTime from a Fitbit dhdurgee 0 4,221 09-25-2025, 12:41 PM
Last Post: dhdurgee
  Brand new sealed Pinetime boot loop elver 0 11,216 09-10-2025, 06:41 AM
Last Post: elver
  Pinetime Black Screen philipallmon 1 6,171 07-30-2025, 11:44 PM
Last Post: karthick
  Unable to switch from Wasp-OS back to Inifinitime using GadgetBridge Bruce Kissinger 0 2,508 10-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Bruce Kissinger
  PineTime charging issues - connecting pins black gsoundsgood 2 4,353 09-15-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: gsoundsgood
  How do I clear all personal data from the pinetime smartwatch? taltamir 6 7,140 08-22-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: taltamir
  Issues Connecting with GadgetBridge XOmniverse 1 4,109 06-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: bof

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)