Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread
I am looking to get a new screen for my Pinephone. They are currently not listed in the store, and there is no tracking for it on the availability page. Any word on when this will be available?
Edit: Oops, I guess I missed it Tongue It is there now!
Hi, I wonder whether there is any upcoming scheduled shipment of PineNote? The data in the "Availability and Shipping Status" page is two months old as of now.
Hi bought a rockpro64 I did a ship to France but actually I didn't get any reply from pine sales I don' know what is going on.
I'm a little frustrated I was thinking of Pine64 for my business but regarding how thing are done...
(03-23-2022, 10:18 AM)nar6du14 Wrote: Hi bought a rockpro64 I did a ship to France but actually I didn't get any reply from pine sales I don' know what is going on.
I'm a little frustrated I was thinking of Pine64 for my business but regarding how thing are done...

It is less about "how things are done" than about" how messed up supply and production is" right now.  That is not a problem only for PINE64, it is for all companies that depend upon tech supplies and production that is outsourced.

I have no connection with PINE64 except as a satisfied customer who looks forward to purchasing more devices once they become available.

Of note: there are also problems with producing and shipping Raspberry Pie devices that are holding up some of my projects.  This is a good time to be patient if you can, or find temporary alternatives if you cannot.
Ancient teacher (Secondary Field Science/Math), Warrior (USARNG- RET SSG), and IT warrior (30+ years Coder, Network/Systems Administrator, general house geek). 
Pinebook Pro user (Debian, Manjaro)
(03-12-2022, 11:33 AM)israel Wrote: I am looking to get a new screen for my Pinephone.  They are currently not listed in the store, and there is no tracking for it on the availability page.  Any word on when this will be available?
Edit:  Oops, I guess I missed it Tongue  It is there now!

Did you manage to get one? A couple weeks after your post, and the replacement screen is still in the store . . . but the status is "out of stock". Hope there's more soon, mine is worse for the wear after picking a fight with my driveway.
(03-25-2022, 07:29 PM)robthebold Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 11:33 AM)israel Wrote: I am looking to get a new screen for my Pinephone.  They are currently not listed in the store, and there is no tracking for it on the availability page.  Any word on when this will be available?

Did you manage to get one? A couple weeks after your post, and the replacement screen is still in the store . . . but the status is "out of stock". Hope there's more soon, mine is worse for the wear after picking a fight with my driveway.

No, things came up for me so I didn't have money to buy one.  I am still rocking the cracked screen.  It may be a while before I can do anything about it even if it becomes available again.
(04-08-2022, 03:11 PM)israel Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 07:29 PM)robthebold Wrote:

No, things came up for me so I didn't have money to buy one.  I am still rocking the cracked screen.  It may be a while before I can do anything about it even if it becomes available again.

From your lips to God's ears, it's back in stock!
Hello!
I'm from Kiev (Ukraine).
I want to buy PinePhone Pro. The shipping options doesn't have "Ukraine" at the countries list at the store. Is that an mistake? Or you do not deliver goods to Ukraine?
Thanks!
Hello, having the same question actually. I have a PinePhone, wanted to buy PinePhone Pro + keyboard, but Ukraine disappeared from the shipping list. Delivery services work as far as I know even despite of war
Currently there is no shipping arrangement to Ukraine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,599 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  October update follow-up Luke 0 2,514 10-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,774 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,775 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,623 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Video February Community Update Video Synopsis Luke 0 2,887 02-19-2021, 08:23 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,647 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad
Information August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread Luke 256 371,084 10-27-2020, 11:14 AM
  The PinePhone is real and shipping soon! (September blog update) fire219 20 35,646 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: fsflover
  Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020) Luke 659 893,115 08-07-2020, 05:38 AM