Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,221
» Latest member: MichaelLak
» Forum threads: 15,719
» Forum posts: 114,727

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Armbian broken sometime i...
Forum: Linux on Pinebook
Last Post: acruhl
05-29-2024, 10:44 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 109
Pipewire Struggle
Forum: PinePhone Pro Software
Last Post: Jite
05-29-2024, 05:03 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 1,804
Creating a current armbia...
Forum: Clusterboard
Last Post: poVoq
05-29-2024, 03:50 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 24,670
PineTab Bluetooth
Forum: General Discussion on PineTab
Last Post: PimpDiCaprio
05-29-2024, 11:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
Touchscreen has stopped w...
Forum: PineTime Hardware and Accessories
Last Post: semipol
05-29-2024, 04:27 AM
» Views: 34
Current status of PPP usa...
Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro
Last Post: mikehenson
05-28-2024, 07:24 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 194
Android images for RockPr...
Forum: Android on RockPro64
Last Post: tophneal
05-28-2024, 07:21 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 350
Armbian has been released...
Forum: News
Last Post: ArmbianForSBCs
05-27-2024, 11:58 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 7,678
Mobian-Kicksecure?
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: 3460p
05-26-2024, 02:09 PM
» Views: 106
Bluetooth on PineTab
Forum: Linux on Pinebook
Last Post: MicroCenter
05-26-2024, 11:35 AM
» Views: 37

Disappeared one icon
Posted by: kubussz - 02-03-2022, 11:41 AM - Forum: Mobian on PinePhone - No Replies

After last update disappeared one icon of retractable top menu. Why?

How do I request an exchange
Posted by: bhboyle - 02-03-2022, 09:05 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Hi folks.

My Pine Phone Pro arrivbed with a broken SD card port. I am unable to do anything useful with the device. How do I request an exhange for a new working unit?

Here is my original posting. https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=15931

GPS
Posted by: Emilio - 02-03-2022, 08:24 AM - Forum: PinePhone Pro Hardware - Replies (5)

Does it work in PPP? How?

Exclamation Wireless charger (QI) not working on PinePhone Pro
Posted by: zeroskyx - 02-03-2022, 03:23 AM - Forum: PinePhone Pro Accessories - Replies (6)

Greetings,

I'm having a problem getting the wireless charging case (https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-pin...d-on-case/) to work with the new PinePhone Pro (Explorer Edition).

When placed on a charger, the phone does not charge (or indicate), and one of my QI charger's LEDs flashes, indicating a problem.

Notes:
- I've bought two separate charging cases and both result in the same problem
- I've tried on three different QI charging pads from different manufacturers, all result in the same problem
- The charging cases work flawlessly on two PinePhones (non-Pro version) on all those chargers

It's a brand new PinePhone Pro with the original software -- is there anything I forgot to follow or have to to in order to get it to work?

Thanks so much in advance, keep up the great work and best regards
-Simon

NEXT KEYBOARD
Posted by: bcnaz - 02-03-2022, 01:31 AM - Forum: PinePhone Hardware - Replies (2)

**  I Do like my new keyboard,

'IT'  is what inspired my to ask :  What about a screen with digital keyboards ?

Imagine the possibilities : ---> an instant game pad,  any keyboard could be shown on the screen. 

** no sticky keys **

Maybe  Someday  ?

arch-audit
Posted by: oihantto64 - 02-03-2022, 01:26 AM - Forum: Arch Linux on PinePhone - No Replies

On Arch phosh, I installed arch-audit-gtk without then with the gnome-shell-extension-appindicator option, but in both cases, I don’t have a permanent notification of the status: risk or not; this allows to know when to make a security update without waiting. Is that possible or not? Is there another opportunity on Phosh to be notified of security issues?

Updating/ upgrading PPP Explorer with KDE Plasma
Posted by: Pinoideae - 02-02-2022, 10:46 PM - Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro - Replies (5)

Anyone had any success updating/ upgrading PPP Explorer with KDE Plasma?

There's a thread on updating/ upgrading, but it's focused on Manjaro. I'm on Explorer with KDE Plasma and trying to install software, but it seems I need to perform an update. It's not working in Discover, so I want to do it via terminal, but I don't want to brick the phone.

I gather I need to run:
sudo pinephonepro-post-install

Then what?

SIM Slot Problem on PinePhone Pro
Posted by: LK98 - 02-02-2022, 06:24 PM - Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro - Replies (6)

Hello everyone,

After a long wait (to be able to order and then to receive it), I finally received my PinePhone Pro. Wink Rolleyes
PinePhone Pro Developer Edition.

Developer Edition is delivered with an Android 9x for testing.
I think do some tests (call, sms) before changing the OS.

I was happy to receive my pinephone pro, but my happiness has been short-lived.

The SIM card was blocked (in the sim slot) and with a lot of difficulty I have remove this.
I suspect the connection paws that touches the SIM card to have been damaged.  Angry

If the phone start with a Sim card, I have an error of the " com.android.phone " application in a loop, and phone reboot.
Impossible to pass or receive a call, but I can see the Network GSM Name.

After doing some research (fourm, youtube, etc), I read a lot of message about design of Micro Sim Slot (who could be better conception)
But in the present what interests me is to find a solution.

According to this page, for PinePhone :
https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_c...CADD.2FUSB
The componant is " J901: SA-2202-112 25-pin Micro-SIM and TF slot "
But for Pinephone Pro, and when we look at the pictures it seems that it is a little different.

If you have suggestions thank you for telling me... !?

PS : I have make a request to Sales Team (by mail), they redirected me to their support service  (i'm waiting answer).

Phone bricked after update. Won't boot
Posted by: mando - 02-02-2022, 05:59 PM - Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro - Replies (5)

Hello all,  after running the pinephonepro-post install script, I was able to update the phone with the latest repositories.  After the upgrade, i restarted my phone to make sure everything was good to go, and the phone never turned back on.  It has been completely dead since, and I have tried several of the tricks on the forum to see if I could get it to boot up.  It had about 50% power when it went down.  It was completely done with the update as well.  Not sure why a simple reboot would brick the phone.  Anyways, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

How to find location of running system
Posted by: tckosvic - 02-02-2022, 05:20 PM - Forum: PinePhone Pro Software - Replies (3)

How do I find whether my system is running from the sd card or the emmc memory?

thanks for reply,           tom kosvic