Forum Update not working with Tapatalk
Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

All I get is the forum sections, but no messages/threads in the sections.

Anyone else having issues?
(05-11-2019, 11:56 AM)jsfrederick Wrote: Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

Thanks on the informing, will ask IT folks to check on the forum/Tapatalk connection.
(05-12-2019, 10:30 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 11:56 AM)jsfrederick Wrote: Since the Web site and forum have been updated, I cannot get it to work with Tapatalk.  It was working fine before the update.

Thanks on the informing, will ask IT folks to check on the forum/Tapatalk connection.

Thanks TL!
It's not about the forum update, but it's important and related.
in the wiki, at this page, in the section "Quick Links to OS Images Build Sources", there is a link, called "pine64.org Linux", it reads as _https://www.pine64.pro/downloads/linux-images/ and in fact redirects one to a site with very interesting list of links:

Quote:XXXX

... dudes. Big Grin
Thanks for pointing that out - I did remove some of the contents of your post however, to keep it clean.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Me too, I'm having issues accessing the forum with Tapatalk. It looks like its trying to update but nothing actually happens.
Please post about it here please: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=7523
Thanks
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minor forum suggestion about "View New Posts", "View Today's Posts" Thra11 3 73 08-14-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: fire219
  Forum login problems with Chromebook jiyong 4 123 08-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Last Post: jiyong
  Account delete on Pine64 Forum User 12599 1 172 07-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: fire219
  New EMMC module not working jsfrederick 4 793 02-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Last Post: jsfrederick
Information Moderation Forum Rules & Expectations for Discussion and Decorum MarkHaysHarris777 1 6,803 09-14-2016, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Ghost