I totally destroyed my Pinebook Pro by accident.
It is not physically damaged in anyway. I totasted the set up. It will no longer boot via eMMc or USB mini drive flash card. I tried to reflash the internal eMMC and placed the boot in the second spot. Then tried deleting the mistake. You could still boot from the flashdrive a week ago but I let the computer sit for a week turned off. If anything happens now I get either a blinking cursor in the upper left hand screen or nothing but a red light and them it dies. Sometimes it goes to green and then dies. Sometimes no light at all. I am totally still a noob at this after one year. I totally messed up before I tried to reflash the eMMC.  Any advice?  Huh
Well I thought you were going to say it tumbled to the concrete floor like mine did today. Well, it survived, but it doesn't look pretty anymore.

Anyway what you'll need to do is write an image of some kind to a micro SD, disable your eMMC, and boot to the micro SD. Unfortunately this means operating with the bottom cover off so you can switch the eMMC back on in time to mount it so you can write to it. Only use a micro SD card in the PBPs inbuilt micro SD slot. You won't be able to boot from USB. Unless of course you're using the SPI flash ROM, in which case you've got a whole other problem.
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
In the original post I should have said "SD slot" because that is what I have been using not usb. My bad. I will try what you suggested in a few days. Thank You!

Edit: Sorry to here your Pinebook now has battle scars. Now if I understood you.
1) Computer is unplugged from AC. 
2) Remove back cover.
3) Turn off internal eMMc.
4) Have fresh version of operating system of my choice on an installed micro SD card.
5) Turn on computer.
6) Then after ( ? seconds) turn eMMc back on.
7) Reflash "Boot" to first eMMc.
8) Turn off computer and remove micro SD card.
9) Then turn on computer and it should reboot with a working operating system?
Correct. I like to stand the PBP up on its side with the bottom off. But you have to be mindful of parts falling out if you do that. In any case be very careful because the bottom cover provides the structural integrity for the bottom half. Without it, the PBP is extremely fragile.
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
I've been gone from the forum since December, but there were quite a few people that have encountered the exact same problem.

I think you can find some easy to follow instructions, if you can just find those old posts.

I think one of the solutions included using the usb to eMMC adapters from the Pine store, but there are at least 3 different solutions to your problem.

Just sorry I do not have any links to give you.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(07-30-2021, 08:25 PM)bcnaz Wrote: I've been gone from the forum since December,  but there were quite a few people that have encountered the exact same problem.

I think you can find some easy to follow instructions,  if you can just find those old posts.

I think one of the solutions included using the usb to eMMC adapters from the Pine store,  but there are at least 3 different solutions to your problem.

Just sorry I do not have any links to give you.

Thank You bcnaz. I will research and look more. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 241 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 220 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 202 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 141 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 524 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 579 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 2 1,756 01-11-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: winecork
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,134 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 1,943 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 58,784 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt