PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread
Me too, Bulgaria!
Same,, me too.. Czech republic ...
Typing this from my PinePhone! Received it today in France for an order placed on April 23. So I guess this EU batch was quite big (I hope I didn't "steal" someone's place =) )

UI is freezing/crashing when trying to multitask too heavily (e.g. don't try to do anything else while fetching system updates ^^), which highlights the great work done by Jolla with Sailfish OS (daily driver for 7.5 years), but it's so cool to be able to run mainline distros and software!
There are many things I already love after a few minutes (keyboard is neat), it gives high hopes for the future, that's awesome.

Enough off-topic sorry, I'll go check discussions elsewhere in the forum. Cheers!
DHL: Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL

Three days ?
@Luke what does it mean that I still have no mail from DHL ?? ( 25.3 early order!)
(05-12-2021, 05:34 AM)lordsinclair Wrote: @Luke  what does it mean that I still have no mail from DHL ?? ( 25.3 early order!)

Good question actually. I am staying clear of support (completely) because if I take on the task of sorting out one person then others will have a reasonable expectations that I'll do the same for them. Last time I did this I ended up being swamped.

So, please go though the regular channels, file a support ticket (and maybe also ask info), and only after you do this and you don't get a satisfactory answer, then I'll try to help you out further - deal?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Germany:

DHL had the status of my package as:
"The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically" from 10 May

Yesterday (12 May) it got updated to:
"The shipment arrived in the region of recipient and will be transported to the delivery base in the next step."

So it looks like packages are being picked up and delivered Smile
(05-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Luke Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 05:34 AM)lordsinclair Wrote: @Luke  what does it mean that I still have no mail from DHL ?? ( 25.3 early order!)

Good question actually. I am staying clear of support (completely) because if I take on the task of sorting out one person then others will have a reasonable expectations that I'll do the same for them. Last time I did this I ended up being swamped.

So, please go though the regular channels, file a support ticket (and maybe also ask info), and only after you do this and you don't get a satisfactory answer, then I'll try to help you out further - deal?
I filed my ticket on desk.zoho.com .For order or delivery I missed any classification there.Also you missed to give me that address at desk.zoho .Is that ticket now accaptable for Pine64 people?
(05-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Luke Wrote:

today the late mail from pine ( not dhl) came to me. It feels like a revelation . However here another german received it ( from dhl) today. Last not least as the english say. But as a german I can't help. I still miss the first order confirmation mail 5 weeks ago
just received my second pinephone (because i like it so much), but it is not booting with microsd card inserted (i know what i'm doing).. submitted a ticket and hope to get it fixed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,291 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,603 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,160 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,689 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,186 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  October update follow-up Luke 0 2,514 10-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,778 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,003 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,624 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Video February Community Update Video Synopsis Luke 0 2,887 02-19-2021, 08:23 PM