September Pine phone sales ?
Huh

Many potential Pine phone buyers "Missed the Boat"  on the last round of Pine phones.

A few of us early buyers from July 15th discovered too late our orders did not go through.

Please let us know when the next round of orders will open !

Thank you

CORRECTION :
 Apparently my first order did go through,  So I will have 2 of the PMOS Convergence Packages.
DHL has predicted delivery of both by end of business day September 3rd. Exciting !
  I test drove the Manjaro OS with sd card on my Brave Heart last night, nice appearing desktop
but almost nothing worked.  So I am glad I will have PMOS on these phones.
(08-28-2020, 04:40 AM)bcnaz Wrote: Huh

Many potential Pine phone buyers "Missed the Boat"  on the last round of Pine phones.

A few of us early buyers from July 15th discovered too late our orders did not go through.

Thank you
How did you find out your order didn't go through? I ordered my PMos on July 15th also but all I received was a Paypal receipt. I wonder if my order didn't go through?
(08-28-2020, 09:03 PM)j8m2p6f Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 04:40 AM)bcnaz Wrote: Huh

Thank you
How did you find out your order didn't go through? I ordered my PMos on July 15th also but all I received was a Paypal receipt. I wonder if my order didn't go through?

If PayPal did not pay Pine64,   then the order did not go through.

I placed 2 orders that day,  one for the Convergent Package phone,  and an order for
some Pine phone parts & accessories.

The order for the parts is on my PayPal statement, and I have already received that order.

LUCKY for me,  When Luke posted that they were almost 'Sold Out' of the Pine phones
   I got 'Greedy'  and ordered a "second" Pine phone Convergent Package on August 15.

That is when I noticed my PayPal statement, it does not list a phone purchase for July 15,
but the August 15 purchase was definitely "paid"....

If PayPal "Paid"  I am confident that the order did go through.

Luke has mentioned that because of the internet 'outage',   that disrupted some receipts not being sent out... While the orders did actually post.
LEFT-OVERS  !

On September 04 they had apparently discovered some 'left-over' PMOS Community Edition phones
with the standard 2g ram 16gb eMMC....

I purchased one of these,  I am hoping those will be shipped before they start taking orders for the
new Manjaro C.E. phones.

The main sales of the PMOS phone had been closed for about 2 weeks,
    so I am guessing these were 'Left-overs'  ?

It was only by chance I looked at the store,   since they had already posted the PMOS as 'out of stock'
So now the "wait" begins  "again"
I ordered the 3GB Manjaro Convergence Edition right before the store was upgraded. Apparently it was not available for very long, but I got a notice and a CC charge, so I managed to luck out and snag one.

If anyone is interested in one of those, both the 2GB and 3GB appear to be available.
------
it doesn't get happy
it doesn't get sad
it just runs programs
Add on to my #4 post above :

On September 15 I received an email from Pine telling me they had "over-sold" the 2gb version,
If I wanted I could pay $50 extra and get the 3gb Convergence model instead.

I found and replied yes to that email ,
On Sept. 23,  I was notified DHL had picked-up my Pine phone, 

On Sept. 25 at 2pm the PMOS Convergence package phone was delivered to my door.

That was pretty quick.       Shy

Add Comment :
I have purchased multiple PMOS edition phones, YES, the factory OS is kind of "Lean"  but it can/does work...  As does the Mobian OS.

I am a very basic Linux user,  if these "work for me"  most other users    "should not have much of a problem using them"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread Luke 256 371,074 10-27-2020, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Luke
  New Pine Store is up! Luke 17 30,013 10-12-2020, 04:28 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Pine Tab Markdanni123 3 6,089 10-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  The PinePhone is real and shipping soon! (September blog update) fire219 20 35,646 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: fsflover
  Pine Store: ANSI Pinebook Pro Available bcnaz 2 4,917 08-30-2020, 02:56 PM
  November Blog Update -- PinePhone Braveheart, Pinebook Pros, and a giant Pine Cluster fire219 10 19,372 11-17-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: billydun
  RockPro64 and Pine H64 Discussion Thread Luke 85 149,553 02-13-2019, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Bullet64
  Nice third-party cases for Rock64 and Pine A64/ LTS Luke 4 8,376 01-30-2019, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Baldnerd
Information SOPine Clusterboard and Pine H64 Available in the Store. Luke 0 3,362 01-31-2018, 05:17 AM
  Windows IoT finanly released on Pine A64 Platform tllim 0 5,618 08-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: tllim