Update on last batch of Bravehearts not yet shipped
(02-19-2020, 04:13 PM)sodomak Wrote: As I ordered phone on 6th of January I assume I'm affected by the issue (I have no email from Pine64 since order).
So is the refund only way or I can just wait? (I'd prefer to wait).
Thanks.

I'm in the same boat, ordered on the 7th and haven't received any communication since getting my receipt.

still patiently waiting, but really wish the communication was a bit better (though I understand its tough due to the cny and shutdowns)
(02-18-2020, 12:43 AM)the7thstranger Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 11:48 AM)tllim Wrote: This batch of "BraveHeart" PinePhone stock still at Hong Kong warehouse and logistic team already confirmed yesterday that this miss out last batch list information (starts from January 4 till sold out). Since nobody from China can cross border travel to Hong Kong due to Coronavirus epidemic and this means only can dispatch someone fly to Hong Kong and access to warehouse. We are currently judging on the timing so that able to dispatch out together with Germany shipment once obtain CE certificate. Currently we arranged to ship out on early March but Coronavirus breakout condition can affect our arrangement.

Sorry on the delay due to epidemic situation that not under our control. Please contact sales@pine64.org for full refund on the unshipped shipment.

Somebody in forum or IRC complained that we don't dispatch per order date and instead per country. This miss shipment case proves that we are dispatching out as per order date.

So, now what? Because I contacted sales@pine64.org informing them about a tracking code and shipment status, and now they gave me a full refund.

I didn't even ask for that - or wanted that. I wanted the Brave Heart, even if I would have to wait longer. What happens to my phone now? Can I still get it, or do I have to wait for the final edition?

Just check with sales team, you have file the Paypal dispute on February 17 and that force sales team to issue the refund. Please don't simply just file Paypal dispute, this means the judgement will be depend on Paypal action and sales team will not longer handle and just issue that refund.

In general, sales team always don't like buyer just simple filing Paypal dispute and this increase their workload to handle with Paypal.
(03-05-2020, 03:24 PM)tllim Wrote: Just check with sales team, you have file the Paypal dispute on February 17 and that force sales team to issue the refund. Please don't simply just file Paypal dispute, this means the judgement will be depend on Paypal action and sales team will not longer handle and just issue that refund.

In general, sales team always don't like buyer just simple filing Paypal dispute and this increase their workload to handle with Paypal.

This is not true. I did not file a dispute and I did not ask PayPal to step in. I only sent a message through PayPal afer three of my previous e-mails to sales@pine64.org were ignored.

The content of my message via PayPal was:

Quote: Wrote:I have still not even received a shipping notification or a tracking code. E-mails to sales@pine64.org are not answered. Could you please give me any update about my order?

I was merely asking a question. How is that a dispute or a bad review or anything like that?

PayPal only steps in when the buyer asks them to do that. I never did such a thing, nor was I planning to. The only reason I used PayPal in the first place is because none of my e-mails got any reply. And I waited 6 weeks!

There was a complete radio silence after I placed my order on January 3rd. I only got the order confirmation, but nothing else. No shipping confirmation, no tracking code, no notification that my order wouldn't make it, nothing. What else was I supposed to do then?
(03-06-2020, 05:48 AM)the7thstranger Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 03:24 PM)tllim Wrote: Just check with sales team, you have file the Paypal dispute on February 17 and that force sales team to issue the refund. Please don't simply just file Paypal dispute, this means the judgement will be depend on Paypal action and sales team will not longer handle and just issue that refund.

This is not true. I did not file a dispute and I did not ask PayPal to step in. I only sent a message through PayPal afer three of my previous e-mails to sales@pine64.org were ignored.

The content of my message via PayPal was:

Quote: Wrote:I have still not even received a shipping notification or a tracking code. E-mails to sales@pine64.org are not answered. Could you please give me any update about my order?

I was merely asking a question. How is that a dispute or a bad review or anything like that?

PayPal only steps in when the buyer asks them to do that. I never did such a thing, nor was I planning to. The only reason I used PayPal in the first place is because none of my e-mails got any reply. And I waited 6 weeks!

There was a complete radio silence after I placed my order on January 3rd. I only got the order confirmation, but nothing else. No shipping confirmation, no tracking code, no notification that my order wouldn't make it, nothing. What else was I supposed to do then?

Somehow your message to Paypal activated the refund process. Once you open a Paypal case, already consider as dispute. Based on teh message, sales needs to comply. Below is the non-edited Paypal message:

I have still not even received a shipping notification or a tracking code. E-mails to sales@pine64.org are not answered. Could you please give me any update about my order?
  • PINEPHONE - “BraveHeart” Limited Edition Linux SmartPhone for early adopters (1)
Requested Refund: $164.99 USD
(Includes $15.00 USD for shipping, tax or other miscellaneous charges)
I just got informed that my device has been shipped.
I canceled the order to Germany and asked if its possible to send to Switzerland.
Seems like they really made it.
The link (tracking) has some wierd information on it.

2020-03-05 07:14
Genève 19, Arrival at delivery post office

2020-03-04 09:17
Genève 2 Dist, Registered for collection

2020-03-04 07:19
Genève 2 Dist, Arrival at delivery post office

2020-03-02 15:13
CH-8010 Zürich 1, Postal customs clearance process underway

2020-03-02 15:13
CH-8010 Zürich 1, Handed to customs

2020-03-02 15:12
CH-8010 Zürich 1, Arrival at border point in the destination country

2020-02-26 18:58
Asendia Hong Kong, The consignment has left the origin border point

2020-02-26 15:17
Asendia Hong Kong, Arrival at origin border point

2020-02-26 15:12
Asendia Hong Kong, Mailed

I am wondering what goes on now. The device is in Geneve since nearly 10 days?!
(03-13-2020, 02:10 AM)someGermanGuy Wrote: I just got informed that my device has been shipped.
As did I; except, mine only just "left the origin border point" today.
oh wow, i just checked on the swisspost tracking link:

Freitag, 13. März 2020
15:26
Rücksendung
1200 Genève 19 Petit-Saconnex

Donnerstag, 5. März 2020
07:14
Ankunft an der Abhol-/Zustellstelle
1200 Genève 19 Petit-Saconnex

so the package goes back to hong kong. thats ridiculous. if thats the case i abort the order now.
this is the worst, really the worst shipping, i ever ever experienced in 25 years internet shopping. period.

edit: i found the problem. the sales team tried to send the item to SWAZILAND, even tho i clearly stated in the email SWITZERLAND.
I run out of words to describe all that...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobian PIN changed after update! Mwo87 21 16,968 12-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Karrenbrady
  No longer waking up from sleep after recent update gamerminstrel 2 1,209 01-23-2023, 08:33 AM
Last Post: gamerminstrel
  no sdcard boot and manjaro update failed Gwen 3 1,301 11-27-2022, 07:56 AM
Last Post: fxc
Exclamation No wIfI after Mobian update crakabeats 3 2,002 11-03-2022, 04:16 AM
Last Post: wifinoworkie
  update kills keyboard ludgate 1 1,114 05-18-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: programmin
  Cannot update matt_the_hall 9 9,944 11-28-2021, 04:16 AM
Last Post: ryo
  Unable to get PinePhone Manjaro - Arm to Update kmk7x 1 3,438 03-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Last Post: tllim
Lightbulb [12.11.20 Update] Latest PinePhone CE Manjaro - Device Arrival & Initial Tests Thread kern707 11 12,001 12-25-2020, 10:23 PM
Last Post: crevdunekin
  Manjaro system update failed, bricked PinePhone jalanga 1 2,753 11-27-2020, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Veraendert
  Germany batch will be delayed vicky 80 97,736 10-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Last Post: tllim