Pine phone Screen Protectors
**Can we please get Screen Protectors  ?

Or at least let us know what phones have the same screens as the Pine Phone.

I would like to have a screen protector already in my procession before my brand new Brave Heart arrives.

Every smart phone I have ever owned has wound up with a broken, cracked, or shattered screen...

Replacing the screen on every one of those would cost more than the purchase price of the phone.

There are Lots of accessories that I 'may' consider,  BUT

a screen protector is Not an accessory, it is a NECESSITY  !

Thank You
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(11-30-2019, 04:46 PM)bcnaz Wrote: **Can we please get Screen Protectors  ?

Or at least let us know what phones have the same screens as the Pine Phone.

I would like to have a screen protector already in my procession before my brand new Brave Heart arrives.

Every smart phone I have ever owned has wound up with a broken, cracked, or shattered screen...

Replacing the screen on every one of those would cost more than the purchase price of the phone.

There are Lots of accessories that I 'may' consider,  BUT

a screen protector is Not an accessory, it is a NECESSITY  !

Thank You

Pine store will carry the PinePhone screen protector which currently in design stage.
Thank You !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(12-03-2019, 02:16 PM)bcnaz Wrote: Thank You  !
  SO  The latest News is the Pine phone Brave Heart Edition will be shipping with

Pre-installed Screen Protectors  !

Thank You Pine64  !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(12-31-2019, 02:24 AM)bcnaz Wrote:   **
  SO  The latest News is the Pine phone Brave Heart Edition will be shipping with

Pre-installed Screen Protectors  !

Thank You Pine64  !
What's the source of this news?
It is in another recent post/thread on this forum.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Found it in the Late December Casual Community Update
correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(01-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Luke Wrote: correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed

When I peeled off the plastic mask, it took the screen protector with it. Didn't realize until a few hours later when I looked on here and saw that it was supposed to come with a screen protector. Any chance you'll sell one in the future?
(02-08-2020, 11:31 AM)NeedAScreenProtector Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Luke Wrote: correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed

When I peeled off the plastic mask, it took the screen protector with it. Didn't realize until a few hours later when I looked on here and saw that it was supposed to come with a screen protector. Any chance you'll sell one in the future?

I too would like to be able to buy another screen protector. I scratched mine up trying to press it down with a credit card. I thought it needed to be secured after receiving it, but only succeeded in scratching the crap out of it before realizing it was as 'on' as it was going to get.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keyboard doesn't charge my phone no matter what, so can I charge my phone directly ragreenburg 3 5,627 01-14-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: acid andy
  Getting all keys working on pine phone keyboard-case undata 5 2,311 10-08-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: mburns
  Pine phone keyboard ? bcnaz 66 42,905 12-27-2022, 05:13 AM
Last Post: hlaube
  A Pinephone case that'll actually prevent the screen from cracking mil 24 15,973 11-18-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: mil
  PinePhone Keyboard on other phone/over USB Dakkaron 1 1,904 10-20-2022, 03:47 AM
Last Post: svenh
  Pine Phone cases and accessories bcnaz 22 29,787 08-14-2022, 08:39 AM
Last Post: cool
  KB: Phone not/barely charging from power supplies when keyboard is not full Phalio 12 7,301 04-16-2022, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Phalio
  Screen/Screen Protector Whitening Issue adjf873_n-s 6 4,791 03-09-2022, 02:46 AM
Last Post: adjf873_n-s
  How to Disable on-screen Keyboard? dgiffin 4 3,857 01-20-2022, 09:02 AM
Last Post: dgiffin
  phone keyboard as generic usb keyboard? heocb 1 1,792 01-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Last Post: VaZso