PINE64
Pine phone Screen Protectors - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: PinePhone Accessories (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+--- Thread: Pine phone Screen Protectors (/showthread.php?tid=8458)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pine phone Screen Protectors - bcnaz - 11-30-2019

**Can we please get Screen Protectors  ?

Or at least let us know what phones have the same screens as the Pine Phone.

I would like to have a screen protector already in my procession before my brand new Brave Heart arrives.

Every smart phone I have ever owned has wound up with a broken, cracked, or shattered screen...

Replacing the screen on every one of those would cost more than the purchase price of the phone.

There are Lots of accessories that I 'may' consider,  BUT

a screen protector is Not an accessory, it is a NECESSITY  !

Thank You

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - tllim - 12-01-2019

(11-30-2019, 04:46 PM)bcnaz Wrote: **Can we please get Screen Protectors  ?

Or at least let us know what phones have the same screens as the Pine Phone.

I would like to have a screen protector already in my procession before my brand new Brave Heart arrives.

Every smart phone I have ever owned has wound up with a broken, cracked, or shattered screen...

Replacing the screen on every one of those would cost more than the purchase price of the phone.

There are Lots of accessories that I 'may' consider,  BUT

a screen protector is Not an accessory, it is a NECESSITY  !

Thank You

Pine store will carry the PinePhone screen protector which currently in design stage.

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - bcnaz - 12-03-2019

Thank You !

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - bcnaz - 12-31-2019

(12-03-2019, 02:16 PM)bcnaz Wrote: Thank You  !
  SO  The latest News is the Pine phone Brave Heart Edition will be shipping with

Pre-installed Screen Protectors  !

Thank You Pine64  !

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - wibble - 12-31-2019

(12-31-2019, 02:24 AM)bcnaz Wrote:   **
  SO  The latest News is the Pine phone Brave Heart Edition will be shipping with

Pre-installed Screen Protectors  !

Thank You Pine64  !
What's the source of this news?

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - bcnaz - 12-31-2019

It is in another recent post/thread on this forum.

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - wibble - 01-02-2020

Found it in the Late December Casual Community Update

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - Luke - 01-02-2020

correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - NeedAScreenProtector - 02-08-2020

(01-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Luke Wrote: correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed

When I peeled off the plastic mask, it took the screen protector with it. Didn't realize until a few hours later when I looked on here and saw that it was supposed to come with a screen protector. Any chance you'll sell one in the future?

RE: Pine phone Screen Protectors - mypine - 03-02-2020

(02-08-2020, 11:31 AM)NeedAScreenProtector Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Luke Wrote: correct, Brave Heart PinePhones will ship with a screen protector pre-installed

When I peeled off the plastic mask, it took the screen protector with it. Didn't realize until a few hours later when I looked on here and saw that it was supposed to come with a screen protector. Any chance you'll sell one in the future?

I too would like to be able to buy another screen protector. I scratched mine up trying to press it down with a credit card. I thought it needed to be secured after receiving it, but only succeeded in scratching the crap out of it before realizing it was as 'on' as it was going to get.