A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details
Just got my tracking number! Expected delivery is Tuesday!!!
I got mine as well. Sadly I had to reschedule the delivery for Thursday due to my schedule but its great knowing that the PBP is so close!
So is there a timeline when all the shipments for the first batch has been sent out?
I'm pretty sure I'm in the first batch but haven't yet got any shipping information in my mailbox.
It looks like my PBP has made it to the DHL facility in my city. The tracking page mentions nothing about any import fees, so I'm curious about that. Estimated delivery is today. But since I won't be there to sign, I'm sure that'll get delayed a day or two.

I'll keep you guys posted.
(10-01-2019, 06:22 AM)kunger Wrote: It looks like my PBP has made it to the DHL facility in my city. The tracking page mentions nothing about any import fees, so I'm curious about that. Estimated delivery is today. But since I won't be there to sign, I'm sure that'll get delayed a day or two.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Saw your other post. Thx for heads up!
Well, looks like we have to wait a bit longer...

Quote:Hello,

Thanks for your message.
Please to inform you that we are only able to dispatch a part of first batch Pinebook Pro before the China golden week long holidays (1st Oct 2019 until 8th Oct 2019).
We are estimate the first batch Pinebook Pro will be continues to dispatch on the mid of October.
Also, we will provide the tracking number once available.

Appreciated for your patient and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks. 

Sincerely,

PINEBOOK Team
Thanks for the explanations Big Grin
(10-02-2019, 02:11 AM)TYD Wrote: Well, looks like we have to wait a bit longer...

Quote:Hello,

Thanks for your message.
Please to inform you that we are only able to dispatch a part of first batch Pinebook Pro before the China golden week long holidays (1st Oct 2019 until 8th Oct 2019).
We are estimate the first batch Pinebook Pro will be continues to dispatch on the mid of October.
Also, we will provide the tracking number once available.

Appreciated for your patient and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks. 

Sincerely,

PINEBOOK Team

My Thanks as well for the update....
But I didn't get this message directly. I wonder why....Seems like something that should be sent out to everyone concerned.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Okay, so we're in to the "next" shipping cycle for the rest of the first PBP units....Don't want to be too anxious, but has anyone heard where that's at? Are the problems in Hong Kong creating shipping issues? Something else? 
Thanks for being patient! :-)
If you dare to watch any news on Hong Kong you understand the gravity of the current political and economic situation. There may be more delays but come on this is a very volatile place at the moment. I would be worried for my fellow staff given this situation. And things always take a while to get moving after holidays. I can wait, after all some people are sorting out all the software and hardware bugs for me, thanks batch one testers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Screen refresh delay with kernel errors shawnanastasio 31 37,793 04-27-2021, 02:57 AM
Last Post: james64
  No shipping options available pre-ordering PBP? ramsey 2 3,096 04-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Last Post: ramsey
  Help! Pinebook Pro Shipping Dimensions jamesmustain 2 3,962 12-14-2020, 08:18 PM
Last Post: tllim
  For Sale, ANSI 64GB, shipping to US rossk 0 2,047 08-25-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: rossk
  trouble with shipping methods harakirisekaini 0 1,897 08-21-2020, 08:17 AM
Last Post: harakirisekaini
  PBP running shipping Manjaro won't wake from suspend fornio 2 4,386 07-21-2020, 07:04 AM
Last Post: vancheese
  Shipping time and cost estimates request janat08 1 3,049 05-16-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: janat08
  Looking to sell PBP ISO 128 eMMC for $150 + shipping luchtcm 1 3,465 05-11-2020, 07:19 AM
Last Post: luchtcm
  Shipping and virus concerns nabeel 3 4,733 03-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Last Post: craftkiller
  Is it possible to use another shipping method? rekesz 5 7,407 01-28-2020, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rekesz