Am I supposed to flash keyboard firmware and u-boot imgs?
#2
1)  I have not seen any recent official statement pertaining to the need to flash new firmware for the keyboard, try it and see,  I guess.
If it works good, then all is well.  If you have problems, THEN  reflash as per the instructions.

2) just download an OS from the wiki, then flash it to an sd card ( I use Balena Etcher ) then that should boot automatically when the card is
in the sd card slot, from a fresh boot up.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I supposed to flash keyboard firmware and u-boot imgs? - by bcnaz - 08-30-2020, 07:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad What to can't boot from TF card, EMMC system broken - any advice?do guys? qingss0 1 2,089 12-18-2025, 01:05 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  Bonk to boot biketool 2 2,582 10-21-2025, 09:08 AM
Last Post: biketool
  3 days in, slow/stuck or no boot. lgmpbp2 34 31,824 06-11-2025, 08:53 AM
Last Post: lgmpbp2
  upgrading u-boot--what version? where to get it? bsammon 14 19,564 04-03-2025, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Tazdevl
  Keyboard issue j0rs 3 5,429 01-20-2025, 07:03 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Tongue Yet another Pinebook Pro won't boot thread pinemouth 5 12,631 12-27-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: akash3995
  broken tow-boot hashkeeper 1 4,389 12-25-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: jessipinkman
Question Pinebook pro dead / keyboard issue? / Troubleshooting Mengalef 2 4,773 12-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Keyboard unresponsive after some idle time in uboot Trinatriumcitrat 1 4,027 11-25-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Cant boot into an OS trashtendenz 3 5,738 10-23-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: chaylengordon

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)