Pinebook Pro feedback after a month
#3
EDIT: I take back what I said. I find that the trackpad works much better in some ways and much worse in some ways in different operating systems. All the things I can find wrong with it must be software (firmware?) related.


Messages In This Thread
Pinebook Pro feedback after a month - by nbxmike - 07-04-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: Pinebook Pro feedback after a month - by KC9UDX - 07-04-2020, 05:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,268 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,017 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,744 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,314 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,753 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,613 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,927 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,773 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,175 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Use SD to install new OS over pinebook debian Rudy558 10 29,761 03-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: davisthomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)