power on Pinebook Pro mainboard without keyboard?
#1
Recently the keyboard produced strange sequence of characters so I had to use an externel usb keyboard. I also noticed pb pro only started after I tried to press the power button several times. After a while, my pinebook pro can't start any more - I suspect because the keyboard died and the power button is on the keyboard. I took out  the mainboard to see if I can use it in a project (and use the display panel as a monitor for another computer), but I haven't figured out how to start it. I tried the "Reset" button but it doesn't seem to power on the mainboard. I also tried to press and hold that reset button, and did the same to the other button next to it. Nothing happened.

Is it possible to power on the mainboard without keyboard?
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,385 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,183 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,837 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,466 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,886 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,807 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 2,014 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,857 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,240 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Pinebook64 Pro doesn't power on andrea_from_italy 9 9,041 03-20-2025, 10:07 AM
Last Post: wdt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)