The Pinebook Pro Preorder System!
EDIT 8/25: This phase of preorders has now concluded. To now preorder a Pinebook Pro, please go to this store page.

The following is only still here for reference:

First of all, welcome to the new (as of July 22nd, 2019) Pinebook Pro subforum!

Now, it's time to talk in detail of how preorders will work this time around! 

As you may be aware, any of you who registered on this forum prior to July 1st are eligible for the first round of preorders, and for an upgrade to 128GB eMMC (as compared to the standard 64GB). We have worked with the Sales Team to try to make this as painless as possible, both for you (so it's less hassle), and for the Sales Team (so you get your PBP shipped as fast as possible!)

How this works:

Step 1) On/after July 25th, go to this webpage: https://pine64.org/PBPCoupon/index.html
Step 2) Login with your PINE64 Forum username and password. You will receive confirmation or denial of your eligibility.
Step 3) Assuming you are eligible, a confirmation email has now been sent to you. You are now in the preorder queue!
Step 4) Wait for a member of the Sales Team to email you your Coupon Code.
Step 5) Order a Pinebook Pro!

Priority on 128GB PBPs goes to those who complete their order first.

FAQs:

At what time on the 25th do preorders open? Noon UTC

Do I need the coupon code if I don't care about the 128GB model? Yes, all orders at this time will require going through this system.

Can I get the NVMe adapter with my pre-order? Yes, you will be able to choose Pinebook Pro accessories when completing the pre-order process.

When will the general public be able to order? In a couple months, after the first two batches ship.

Updates to this post may be made as needed.
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

(07-21-2019, 11:32 AM)fire219 Wrote: First of all, welcome to the new (as of July 22nd, 2019) Pinebook Pro subforum!

Now, it's time to talk in detail of how preorders will work this time around! 

As you may be aware, any of you who registered on this forum prior to July 1st are eligible for the first round of preorders, and for an upgrade to 128GB eMMC (as compared to the standard 64GB). We have worked with the Sales Team to try to make this as painless as possible, both for you (so it's less hassle), and for the Sales Team (so you get your PBP shipped as fast as possible!)

How this works:

Step 1) On/after July 25th, go to this webpage: <Link will be found here once preorders are open!>
Step 2) Login with your PINE64 Forum username and password. You will receive confirmation or denial of your eligibility.
Step 3) Assuming you are eligible, a confirmation email has now been sent to you. You are now in the preorder queue!
Step 4) Wait for a member of the Sales Team to email you your Coupon Code.
Step 5) Order a Pinebook Pro!

Priority on 128GB PBPs goes to those who complete their order first.

Updates to this post may be made as needed.

Hurrah! Big Grin
Coupon Code? I thought this is over Smile
Dumb question and not sure this is the correct spot, but will we be able to purchase 2 during this first phase?
Pardon the paranoia, but can this waiting for the coupon put us at risk of getting too far down the list of orders, as compared to people preordering without bothering about the 128GB-upgrade coupon?
Sad 
Oh dear, with my typical "internet reaction time" the phrase

"Priority on 128GB PBPs goes to those who complete their order first."

gives me a cold chill that I'll end up with "order 2005" of the third batch with no 128GB option. Sad
Does anyone know if the M2 adapter is available to order at the same time? Not to keen on having two order and postage on both. Otherwise lets see how the system pans out come order day. Christmas in July. Fingers crossed.
(07-22-2019, 05:09 AM)Wizzard Wrote: Coupon Code? I thought this is over Smile

It is, but since we do community users first we need some system to verify you're actually a registered forum user...
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Yeay, I am ready for this Big Grin

But what time will it start in 24th and also the time zone please?
Manjaro ARM Team.
Devices: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone.
(07-22-2019, 07:54 AM)spikerguy Wrote: Yeay, I am ready for this Big Grin

But what time will it start in 24th and also the time zone please?

It will start at noon UTC on the 25th. Convert that into your own time zone as needed.

I'll add this to the OP.
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 240 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 220 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 202 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 141 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 524 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 579 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 2 1,756 01-11-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: winecork
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,134 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 1,943 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 58,784 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt