HELP! I get not send signal to an HDMI monitor
Sad 
Hello, this is the first time I buy a card like this and I have to say I have not started well.

It turns out that from the first moment you try to connect pine64 to a monitor HDMI with a direct cable but did not give signal.

I was reading and saw that it was taking a bit of trouble Pine64 with this, for I well, tried several cables, various types more expensive, cheaper and with a total of 4 TV's and monitors of different brands and generations with direct connection hdmi making all possible combinations and I have not gotten even see the welcome screen pine64.

Am I doing something wrong ?, or is it a possibility that is defective? please if someone has happened something similar would welcome help.

A greeting! and forgive my bad English.

PD: I have also tried several power supply and unplug everything except the HDMI and power.
Are you using a 5V 2A power supply? Does the LED light come on? What OS did you flash with Linux, Android or RemixOS?

Let me know
If you like my work be sure to check out my site or wish to donate to the cause

Cheers Big Grin
-What OS image are you using?
-What is the monitor's resolution?
-Have you tried connecting to a 1080p capable TV? -this is really everyone's best option at the moment to get video-
-How much RAM does your Pine64 have?

The Linux images I have tried all are fixed to 1080p resolution, you may be able to adjust that with fbset (may have to install it). But without output you could use serial console to set it up. These boards are very new "development" boards and no one should expect to see many supported resolutions or output type (ie, DVI) until the coders hired by Pine, or the community) can work out the issues. Getting a new SoC fully using hardware on modern OSes does not happen without a lot of work, and more help from Allwinner, because they have a history of not providing even the info required by the licensing they are using on their software.
Currently playing around with Arduinos, CHIPs, Orange Pis, PineA64s, Raspberry Pis, etc.
Hey guys, thanks for answering:

I have a 2GB Pine64 and I've gotten to test the Linux wiki: pine64_linux-20160121.img
I've tried 1080p screens and resolutions of all kinds.

I continued mulling over the issue and I think it could be for the power supply, could be amps as the charger I use is very cheap and old.
I'll buy a new one from 5 volts and 2 amps and redo the tests.

A greeting.
The OS images on the wiki have a bug with the 2GB board when using the ethernet port. I have this board as well. Try a BSP version of the OS from the forum, I have longsleep's Ubuntu image running on my 2GB Pine64 right now. You can find it here:
http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?t...eep+ubuntu

There is quite a bit of topics in this forum about the problem with 2GB images.
Currently playing around with Arduinos, CHIPs, Orange Pis, PineA64s, Raspberry Pis, etc.
(04-09-2016, 11:31 AM)Drey Wrote: Hello, this is the first time I buy a card like this and I have to say I have not started well.

It turns out that from the first moment you try to connect pine64 to a monitor HDMI with a direct cable but did not give signal.

I was reading and saw that it was taking a bit of trouble Pine64 with this, for I well, tried several cables, various types more expensive, cheaper and with a total of 4 TV's and monitors of different brands and generations with direct connection hdmi making all possible combinations and I have not gotten even see the welcome screen pine64.

Am I doing something wrong ?, or is it a possibility that is defective? please if someone has happened something similar would welcome help.

A greeting! and forgive my bad English.

PD: I have also tried several power supply and unplug everything except the HDMI and power.
Drey-

have you figured out what the problem is?  I am having the same problem and I can not figure out what in the world is going on.  It worked initially but when i went to change the image from Remix OS to Android 5.1 now it won't even boot at all.  I have a power light but it shows as not signal.  Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,
(05-01-2016, 04:35 PM)staticshoxs Wrote: It worked initially but when i went to change the image from Remix OS to Android 5.1 now it won't even boot at all.

Ethernet cord connected or not?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine HDMI -> DVI monitor Pineapple 4 7,648 09-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Pineapple
  First Boot HDMI/USB problem reefer 1 4,941 11-18-2018, 10:32 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Here Is another mini-how-to to install Raspbian:DESKTOP/ETHERNET/HDMI speedro86 4 8,061 04-15-2018, 07:37 AM
Last Post: bunkerWHz
  HDMI "Format not supported" sam452 3 6,456 06-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Beta_Ravener
  RESOLVED - LCD screen not working, HDMI does asuras 10 15,677 04-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Luke
  HDMI and LCD hienhuynh1982 19 24,772 03-23-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: tllim
  HDMI-VGA adapter. Blank screen. trumad 10 17,635 03-05-2017, 03:17 AM
Last Post: pfeerick
  [PINE A64+ 2GB] Ubuntu - Losing Signal Arlanps 4 6,074 02-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Arlanps
  no sound over HDMI mbjpine64 2 4,524 10-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Last Post: dicenicheserr
Question No Audio other than HDMI jwouellette 8 9,020 08-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Last Post: jwouellette