Looking to buy a Pinebook Pro US
(09-10-2021, 08:07 AM)cavalierfrix Wrote: Is this PBP still available? I can't send you a PM for some reason. Thank you!

after 2 more approved posts, you should be able to use PMs (minimum of 3 required to unlock using pms)
(09-10-2021, 08:07 AM)cavalierfrix Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 01:44 PM)drinkmorejava Wrote: I have one I’ll sell for $180 shipped from Virginia. Barely used and overall condition is great, but there is a scratch on the top. Will send pictures if you PM. I originally purchased it as an ISO unit in June 2020, then installed an ANSI keyboard. While replacing the keyboard I also loosed the hinges a little to prevent future cracking.

Is this PBP still available? I can't send you a PM for some reason. Thank you!
EDIT: SOLD
I’m posting this here for now instead of making a whole new thread, though I can move it later if needed

I also have a very gently used Pinebook Pro I’d be willing to part with for $200 shipped in the continental US.  It’s never been disassembled or really even tinkered with (never had the time to, which is why I’m selling it) and was only used for a few hours total (mostly writing / light web browsing).  I’ll even throw in the somewhat garishly-colored laptop sleeve I bought for it for free  Big Grin

(Quick edit - forgot to mention I've still got the original box and charger, will obviously be including those in the sale.)
(10-01-2021, 07:27 AM)Hemogoblin Wrote: I’m posting this here for now instead of making a whole new thread, though I can move it later if needed

I also have a very gently used Pinebook Pro I’d be willing to part with for $200 shipped in the continental US.  It’s never been disassembled or really even tinkered with (never had the time to, which is why I’m selling it) and was only used for a few hours total (mostly writing / light web browsing).  I’ll even throw in the somewhat garishly-colored laptop sleeve I bought for it for free  Big Grin

(Quick edit - forgot to mention I've still got the original box and charger, will obviously be including those in the sale.)

I can’t PM yet but wondering if it’s still available
I am interested in buying a used PineBook Pro if anyone has them available. Please email me at contact+pbp@jordanschatz.com Thank you!
Looking to buy a Pinebook Pro as well.
Located in Washington State, USA.
Discord is iz_zi#5819
Or PM me!
I have a barely used PBP in the South Bay Area if anyone's interested.
Adding myself to the pile.

Looking for a PBP. I'm in Canada but willing to put up with shipping fees (and if you really don't want to, I've got friends in the US that could receive it.)

Still have yours fbkr?
Guise, remember to turn on your PM's in the settings. Besides the 3 post requirement, I think they are off by default. Or receiving them is off, or something.

I have seen too many people struggling too hard to communicate via the forums.
Cheers,
TRS-80

What is Free Software and why is it so important for society?

Protocols, not Platforms

For the most Linux-y experience on your Linux phone, try SXMO!

I am (nominally) the Armbian Maintainer for PineBook Pro (although severely lacking in time these days).
I see there are a few people looking to sell they're pinebook pro, I do not want to interfere with the original poster but if he has already gotten one I am interested in buying one as well. I do not have enough posts to PM yet but you can email 
byronbfd@hotmail.com
or
frost1776@protonmail.com

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 237 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 219 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 201 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 141 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 524 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 579 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 2 1,754 01-11-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: winecork
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,133 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 1,943 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 58,783 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt