Selling Phone. New KDE Community Edition
Hello All,

Received my KDE Plasma Community Edition two days ago.  Pretty exciting...however I realize it is is over my head and requires more tinkering time than I can currently afford.

I was able to perform the updates and was successful in sending and receiving calls with an AT&T sim.   So far only receive texts but not send.  In general I have had success with the the port / all usb, Ethernet and HDMI.   I know there have been issues in that dept.  Otherwise the phone is still pretty much as received.

At any rate...I would just like to recoup cost not looking to make a profit.  It should of course just be in more capable and deserving hands.  I am in New Mexico, USA so would prefer making arrangements with someone here in the U.S.
(03-03-2021, 11:07 AM)lael Wrote: Hello All,

Received my KDE Plasma Community Edition two days ago.  Pretty exciting...however I realize it is is over my head and requires more tinkering time than I can currently afford.

I was able to perform the updates and was successful in sending and receiving calls with an AT&T sim.   So far only receive texts but not send.  In general I have had success with the the port / all usb, Ethernet and HDMI.   I know there have been issues in that dept.  Otherwise the phone is still pretty much as received.

At any rate...I would just like to recoup cost not looking to make a profit.  It should of course just be in more capable and deserving hands.  I am in New Mexico, USA so would prefer making arrangements with someone here in the U.S.

Hey! Are you still selling it? It has the dongle included in it, correct? It's the one that would usually sell for 199, not 149?
(03-05-2021, 03:48 PM)aftercutrecords Wrote:

Hey! Are you still selling it? It has the dongle included in it, correct? It's the one that would usually sell for 199, not 149?

Ya still have it.  Yes with dongle...community edition $199

If you still have it available I am in the US and would like to buy it, so drop me a PM
(03-22-2021, 08:01 AM)rafecollins Wrote:

If you still have it available I am in the US and would like to buy it, so drop me a PM

Ok.  Sent you an email

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for the "non-phone" OS wakyct 7 939 03-14-2024, 03:51 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  Writing apps/programs for pine phone katesfb 7 4,746 03-11-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Emelia525
  How To Access the Pine Phone Auxillary microSD Without Removing Card pinephoneuser22 2 791 01-09-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: britelite
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,479 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can the Pine Phone be serviced and updated remotely? profileyourcity 3 991 10-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  UBports on pine phone? robb777 16 3,419 09-01-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: gregb49
  US Cell Phone Service Providers with prices and phone numbers - UPDATED jovval 0 680 07-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: jovval
  Loving my pine phone after about a year of not undata 0 655 05-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Last Post: undata
  New Phone Opening Issues LuluFrance 5 2,025 03-15-2023, 05:33 AM
Last Post: anonymous
  pine phone external speaker AnAbolitionist 9 3,206 02-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Last Post: robb777