My Daily QA - 2020-08-20
#1
Results: ubports/2020-08-20

Conclusion: This build was an improvement from the last. Still not a ready.

Notes: I got reports that this build did not function very well, but I have had a different experience. It seemed to test alright.  Let me know what your thoughts are. I will be adding 3g phone and text tests in the next few days to break out for a little more clarity.
#2
(08-20-2020, 12:14 PM)plainenough Wrote: Results: ubports/2020-08-20

Conclusion: This build was an improvement from the last. Still not a ready.

Notes: I got reports that this build did not function very well, but I have had a different experience. It seemed to test alright.  Let me know what your thoughts are. I will be adding 3g phone and text tests in the next few days to break out for a little more clarity.
Looking good! Can you add "gps functioning from boot" i think this one is pretty critical. Ive got it to work through terminal but its a pain to do that each time.
#3
I've noticed generally smoother performance on the latest dev update. Thanks for this!

Something I noticed about the rear camera on my pinephone is that the image is mirrored. Things on the right side of the room will show up as on the left side of the screen.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! bndoug66 9 20,065 10-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Last Post: bndoug66
  My Daily QA - 2020-10-01 plainenough 1 4,898 10-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Phillip Bell
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-30 plainenough 0 5,793 09-30-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: plainenough
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-28 plainenough 3 8,493 09-29-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: LinAdmin2
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-29 plainenough 0 3,274 09-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Last Post: plainenough
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-01 plainenough 2 6,505 09-29-2020, 07:51 AM
Last Post: plainenough
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-10 plainenough 13 28,134 09-20-2020, 05:07 AM
Last Post: firefox-58
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-09 plainenough 1 4,683 09-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-08 plainenough 0 3,328 09-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: plainenough
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-03 plainenough 0 3,318 09-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Last Post: plainenough

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)