Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020)
I also got my e-mail and SMS this afternoon. It will be delivered on June 10th, to the Netherlands. I had to pay €46,32 for VAT and service costs, for those who are wondering.
First:
Luke, thank you for all of the updates.  I (we) all want our phones here yesterday but know that you have no control over that.  I really appreciate you doing this work.  The regular updates are what show's Pine64's commitment and great service.  Some items I get from that "rain forest" are often delayed for weeks with no update on why.  This has been refreshing to get the daily status.  No news is much worse than bad news.

Just a status update on my shipment in case it assists anyone wondering where their email/sms is.

I ordered my community edition on 4/25 to be shipped DHL and got a paypal notice that Syabas Technology in HK had received it also on the 25th.  I am in the Seattle area and so far have not received an email or SMS. 

(I'm not complaining.  I think I was one of the late purchasers and expect my email/sms/shipment will come later.  Also, not knowing the total ordered nor the total produced, perhaps I have to wait longer.  I'm happy to do so.)

Isnt it freaking amazing!  Soon we'll have phones that can run postmarketOS, Ubuntu Touch by UBports, Mobian, SailfishOS, PureOS, Fedora, Arch Linux ARM, Manjaro ARM, Maemo Leste, Nemo Mobile, KDE Neon, NixOS, LuneOS, Sxmo!

That's AWESOME!.  Albiet all (most?) of these are a linux distribution but if you consider the basic choices now of IOS vs Android, and you consider all of the Android flavors, these linux distros are much closer to IOS vs Android than they are to LineageOS vs Evolution X.

Also, unless we lax on checking the PinePhone distributions, we'll never be in a situation where we have non disableable applications like: <insert manufacturer or carrier> Email, Exchange, <manufacturer> Account, <m> Backup, <m> Backup Launcher, <carrier> nonameapp, Voice Command, and Voice Recorder. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

On my phone these are NON disableable on my nonrooted nonromed phone because to root it I have to use a binary only tool from a country that my country's propoganda says is untrustworthy.
The last time I tried to disable the above apps by hand I bricked my phone to where I could not unbrick without using, again, closed binaries from an untrustworthy source.  The manufacturer did not provide the tools and roms to certify "this is stock".
This is <fourletterword>ed.

So I pray, I can get 4G LTE, VoLTE, working with my, again, closed not open to 3rd party phones carrier, using band 12 700mhz to get cellular to my unbroadbandable home in the 20 miles from Seattle woods. 

I will work to make this my daily driver.  I will share my work.  I hope you do too.

Luke / Pine64, THANK YOU!!!!
Thanks for the appreciation @bills2002 Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

I'm off for the weekend - once I hear what status Asendia passed onto the shipping team I'll update the tread, likely evening time EU on Sunday.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Take it relax.... You do a great job and thanks for all!!
I can't wait to get the phone on Friday!
I'm in Tennessee and am wondering who will handle the shipping of my Pine Phone? I've yet to receive anything, oh and it was paid for via PayPal.
(06-05-2020, 09:57 PM)Lt. Dillinger Wrote: I'm in Tennessee and am wondering who will handle the shipping of my Pine Phone?  I've yet to receive anything, oh and it was paid for via PayPal.

Same. I bought it back in April and payed through PayPal and I don't know who is handling my shipping and I never got an email or SMS yet. Sad
I still haven't received any tracking info for my DHL order- are they still being processed for this batch?
Sad 
I ordered a PBP in mid-March, received a payment confirmation, but no notice of shipping yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 87,952 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,247 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,102 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,660 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,163 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,230 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,543 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 5,978 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,032 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,126 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad