Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here!
Did anybody who ordered the 2GB + wifi module version via the shop (trycelery) received it yet?

I ordered 2x PINE64 A64+ in mid February 2016 and I am unable to read any information via kickstarter page since I am not officially a backer Sad
Kickstarter rewards will be finished first. They think all of those will be shipped by the end of May or early June now I believe.

AFTER that, orders placed on the Pine site will ship.

But i don't know if it is all KK reward or not, or if just only the board ( without addons) or addon with problem ( ABS case, playbox ect..)
Received mine Tuesday (Western Australia)
2 x 2GB boards, 2 x Wifi/BLE, 1 x 7" LCD

Built 2 x Lego cases for them - and noticed - at least one of them is bent (or slightly bowed) in the middle...

Awfully large SBCs compared to a Banana or a Raspberry or a CHIP - can see how they might get bent/flexed.

I've only fired up one of them - with Debian Jessie XFCE from Longsoon....   seems to work okay - WiFi is a bit flaky - yet to hook it up to ethernet - got it hooked up to a 9" TV over HDMI -> VGA - unable to change screen resolution to 800x600 (defaults to 1280 x 720)...  early days yet.

Anyone know if the 7" LCD works with Linux?  I downloaded a REMIX OS for 64 GB card - but I prefer Linux.

Kickstarter Backer 31,233
(05-24-2016, 06:40 AM)BostonBay Wrote: Received mine today.  Packaging was good to excellent; perhaps a 8 out of 10.  The power switch was loose in the envelope and could be an issue with some who received the switches.  Postal employees, kids, dogs, etc... may not be as careful with our little toys as we might be, possibly resulting in a damaged switch.  Personally, my switch appears to be fine.

Will try to get the entire system running later today if work allows.

My $0.02 to those not happy with the shipping or product...  Chill.  This is a completely new product, produced by some folks that may not be experts in business and shipping, through a website that specializes in bringing new products to market.  There are many, many things in this system that can stretch, strain and/or be broken.

For all I know, my own Pine64 is broken or bricked or may completely underwhelm my expectations.  That is the chance we all take when funding a Kickstarter campaign.  That is a chance we all take in our daily lives.

More later after I get it running.

-Ken

The switch is supposed to be loose.  It is an optional reset or power button.  There is a tiny piece of paper in the shipping envelope, explaining the switch.
I received my Pine64 board today.  I live at an APO address, so the package took an extra week to get to me.  But I did get it!  Now I'm wondering if I should have purchased the power button.  I don't remember seeing one, but I know I would have purchased one.  Is there a compatible power button device that I can look for from an electronics store?
(06-02-2016, 05:06 AM)burbs Wrote: I received my Pine64 board today.  I live at an APO address, so the package took an extra week to get to me.  But I did get it!  Now I'm wondering if I should have purchased the power button.  I don't remember seeing one, but I know I would have purchased one.  Is there a compatible power button device that I can look for from an electronics store?

Any push button will do! as long as it fits and has the same characteristics (NO, Normally Open, closes the circuit when pressed)
Backer #20,167 - KS funded 07 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016

STATUS -  Received 6 Jul 2016 - Shipped 24 Jun 2016
(06-02-2016, 05:18 AM)mFinnholm Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 05:06 AM)burbs Wrote: I received my Pine64 board today.  I live at an APO address, so the package took an extra week to get to me.  But I did get it!  Now I'm wondering if I should have purchased the power button.  I don't remember seeing one, but I know I would have purchased one.  Is there a compatible power button device that I can look for from an electronics store?

Any push button will do! as long as it fits and has the same characteristics (NO, Normally Open, closes the circuit when pressed)

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out for one at the electronics/hardware stores!
Received my 2GB + wifi Pine A64 yesterday via USPS after receiving appropriate notifications.  It was pre-ordered March 17 and was properly packaged. I have three other-brand SBCs and the Pine is certainly the equal of any other in terms of physical characteristics, labeling, and quality. I had previously studied the forum progress, burned the Debian Mate image to a Sandisk 32GB SD, so with ethernet connected (and some initial patience), the Pine64 was up and running 20 minutes after I received it.

I am very pleased with this board and the way developers have responded to the obstacles and trials of bringing it to us. I look forward to the continued evolution of the Pine A64
(05-26-2016, 03:32 AM)hazerty Wrote: Kickstarter rewards will be finished first. They think all of those will be shipped by the end of May or early June now I believe.

AFTER that, orders placed on the Pine site will ship.

But i don't know if it is all KK reward or not, or if just only the board ( without addons) or addon with problem ( ABS case, playbox ect..)

Sadly, we know that's not true. Some of us Kickstarters are still waiting, while Store orders are going out.
Backer #29,562 - KS funded 23 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016
STATUS - RECEIVED - STILL WAITING FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER THOUGH...  Undecided
I have a tracking number that does not track. always comes up pending. Number must have been pulled out of someones a**. I'm not sure who these folks are but someone who designs boards and software needs to stay out of shipping. Got my tracking number 18 days ago. I really don't expect any product at this point. If it showes up and is bent it goes right back. I would love to see the results of a customer satisfaction survey of al the backers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,135 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Didn't receive phone, no response from Pine64 at all rn43x 8 9,537 09-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Last Post: hacker
  New to Pine64: should I have expected a tracking number by now? Indieshack 2 5,015 06-19-2020, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Indieshack
  Earth to Pine64, please respond! EvanBeem 43 48,879 02-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: tllim
  BEFORE You post asking about shipping from Pine Store (not Kickstarter) rahlquist 41 79,356 10-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: hans
  Pine64 sales are useless panoflex 1 3,795 09-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Pine64 2gb + stuff for sale or trade Caleb420 0 2,433 09-22-2016, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Caleb420
  Not Received Any Pine64 maheshsutariya 16 21,018 09-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PINE64 ABS Playbox Enclosure be available for sale in the shop danlcarr 3 5,767 08-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: clocey
  Pine64 FS or Trade? birdcatx7 6 9,192 08-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777