Pinebook Pro ANSI for sale (NL and EU) [SOLD]
#3
(07-09-2021, 04:05 PM)PanPiotrAdamus Wrote: Hi,

I am planning to sell my Pinebook Pro ANSI. It was purchased on May 2nd this year. As addition I add M.2/NGFF NVMe SSD adapter (it's already installed).

hi Piotr!

I'm interested in the offer, and would like to follow up on it kind of urgently. I'm also in the EU. I've just registered an account to reply and I seem to not have permission yet to do most things on this forum, including seeing your profile or sending you a PM. please shoot me a mail at zt0fh05w77p@temp.mailbox.org as soon as you can with photos, proof of purchase, price and other details you deem important, and I'll get back to you there. (and sorry about the ugly-looking temp address, just trying to avoid spam bots.)

best regards to you,
halogen
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinebook Pro ANSI for sale (NL and EU) - by halogen - 07-10-2021, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,280 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,037 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,751 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,325 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,769 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,630 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,934 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,781 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,184 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Use SD to install new OS over pinebook debian Rudy558 10 29,794 03-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: davisthomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)