Broken Boot
#3
(05-04-2021, 07:39 AM)KC9UDX Wrote: If you didn't flash the SPI ROM, you simply have a bad image on your micro SD card.  Or, the PBP hasn't actually turned off.  In that case, hold the power button for twenty seconds to make sure it turns off.
Well, I have it plugged into a PinePower, so I can see the current draw when it's on vs off. It turns off and remains at a black screen when on. I will try reflashing an image onto the micro sd later.


Edit: With a different microsd, and an image that worked yesterday, it is still the same. Black screen while on.
Is the SPI rom accessible with gparted, maybe I inadvertently deleted it?

I would also like to add, that right now, I have the emmc, and ssd removed. I have inserted a freshly flashed micro sd. When I power it on, I get current draw but not amber or green light, and no display.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by KC9UDX - 05-04-2021, 07:39 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 08:18 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by tophneal - 05-04-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by tophneal - 05-04-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by wdt - 05-04-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by tophneal - 05-04-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 11:44 AM
RE: Broken Boot - by wdt - 05-04-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-04-2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Broken Boot - by wdt - 05-04-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Broken Boot - by KC9UDX - 05-04-2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Broken Boot - by djhnsn - 05-05-2021, 04:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad What to can't boot from TF card, EMMC system broken - any advice?do guys? qingss0 1 2,089 12-18-2025, 01:05 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  Bonk to boot biketool 2 2,582 10-21-2025, 09:08 AM
Last Post: biketool
  3 days in, slow/stuck or no boot. lgmpbp2 34 31,823 06-11-2025, 08:53 AM
Last Post: lgmpbp2
  upgrading u-boot--what version? where to get it? bsammon 14 19,564 04-03-2025, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Tazdevl
Tongue Yet another Pinebook Pro won't boot thread pinemouth 5 12,631 12-27-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: akash3995
  broken tow-boot hashkeeper 1 4,389 12-25-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: jessipinkman
  Cant boot into an OS trashtendenz 3 5,738 10-23-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: chaylengordon
  Unable to boot? YossiS 4 4,450 09-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: wdt
  uboot wont boot to SD card after upgrade jbradley419 7 9,278 01-19-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Video Flashing/adjusting on boot and reboot jbradley419 0 2,842 01-16-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: jbradley419

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)