Flash new OS on Pinephone?
#1
Obviously a useful feature. I have a micro SD plugged in with Arch flashed on it. How do I install arch?

(09-02-2020, 04:53 PM)Potts Wrote: Obviously a useful feature. I have a micro SD plugged in with Arch flashed on it. How do I install arch?

Never-mind I am a dingus. However I won't delete this in the hopes it may help someone out...

Insert your SD card in the top slot not the bottom!

[EDIT]

It now seems that OS's that I am trying to install are not booting properly. When an image is flashed with etcher and inserted (in the top) card slot, the OS should boot on launch, correct? Currently the screen stays black and a red light appears at the top left hand of the device.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Flash new OS on Pinephone? - by Potts - 09-02-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Flash new OS on Pinephone? - by SpoofyKid - 09-02-2020, 05:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asterisk or FreePBX on pinephone? vanja 0 774 06-16-2026, 09:24 AM
Last Post: vanja
  Jami on Pinephone [ IM and VOIP ] p1trson 15 24,891 06-16-2026, 05:02 AM
Last Post: marlboro1950
  Movuan distribution for PinePhone merom 6 7,792 06-04-2026, 02:10 AM
Last Post: merom
  Latest firmware for PinePhone modem! Subsentient 106 243,860 04-03-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Fedora + Phosh for PinePhone njha 77 230,272 01-14-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Difficulty with openSUSE Tumbleweed Install PinePhone Beta danm1988 0 1,280 11-17-2025, 07:49 AM
Last Post: danm1988
  baremetal via Zig on PinePhone - JumpDrive help please WhiteHexagon 1 4,563 07-07-2025, 10:33 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Slarm64 on PinePhone [Unofficial Slackware ARM - 64 bit] acid andy 40 70,493 12-28-2024, 12:19 AM
Last Post: mara
  Office applications for the Pinephone Peter Gamma 2 6,022 09-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Struggle to install LibreOffice on the PinePhone Peter Gamma 50 79,344 07-26-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)