Pinebook Pro worst support ever
#2
I'm sorry to hear that. Granted I've only ordered and received one, but I was impressed by the way it was packaged and arrived. I've been nothing but impressed by everything with the one I received. Though I'd be pretty miffed in your situation, too. Mind you, based on what you wrote, that's just not the worst support ever. I've had far worse from other companies in recent years.


Messages In This Thread
Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by gentux - 07-05-2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by KC9UDX - 07-05-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by MrTester - 07-05-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by Jazzband - 07-07-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by wrzomar - 09-27-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by wdt - 09-27-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Pinebook Pro worst support ever - by lot378 - 09-27-2020, 09:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,386 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,183 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,837 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,467 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,886 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,807 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 2,014 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,889 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,240 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Use SD to install new OS over pinebook debian Rudy558 10 30,044 03-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: davisthomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)