Pinebook Pro structural integerity failing
#25
Lightbulb 
The more I read about cracks in PBP's, the more I think that maybe the hinges in Pinebook Pros just are too stiff. I wouldn't mind a slightly looser screen if I knew my laptop wouldn't crack! Has anyone with the ANSI version experienced any cracks around the hinges?
P.S. I'm sure most people have already seen this, but the spare parts for the ISO Pinebook Pro have been posted in the store.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinebook Pro structural integerity failing - by TDC_PBP - 05-06-2020, 02:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,330 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,105 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,785 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,398 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,821 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,710 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,967 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,838 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,220 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Use SD to install new OS over pinebook debian Rudy558 10 29,948 03-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: davisthomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)