ROCK64 NAS problem
#1
I am trying to move my NAS from a RPi2 to a ROCK64 (4GB).  Everything is working except I can't get the drives to mount at startup.  In the RPi version, it was done by adding the drive info to the fstab file.  When I do that on the ROCK64, it hangs during boot.  I can mount them manually on the command line via Putty on my Windows 10 Desktop.  After they are mounted, everything is working well, but if something causes the ROCK64 to reboot, I can't see the drives on the LAN until I mount them.  I wrote a script to mount the four drives with one command line, but I would like to have them mount automatically at startup.  I am running stretch-mate-rock64-0.5.15-136-20171222-arm64.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
ROCK64 NAS problem - by wjburl - 06-24-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: ROCK64 NAS problem - by rontant - 06-25-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: ROCK64 NAS problem - by wjburl - 06-26-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: ROCK64 NAS problem - by stealthbanana - 07-17-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: ROCK64 NAS problem - by wjburl - 07-17-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: ROCK64 NAS problem - by KeithJohnAlger - 07-17-2018, 11:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  irradium (based on crux linux) Rock64 riscv64, aarch64 mara 14 21,021 09-27-2026, 11:55 AM
Last Post: mara
  rAudio for Rock64 V2/Pine A64+ shinzuka 14 4,624 07-31-2026, 03:20 AM
Last Post: shinzuka
  DietPi OS for ROCK64 MichaIng 43 95,547 07-22-2026, 01:47 PM
Last Post: MichaIng
  Rock64 v3 Tx/RX and GPIO connections for 3dprinter MinimumJargon 2 1,962 01-28-2026, 04:04 AM
Last Post: alicesphere
  Rock64 - not booting after Armbian update helpmerock 7 7,328 01-24-2026, 04:44 PM
Last Post: ff255
  Xen hypervisor on Rock64 tumbleweed 6 13,315 11-03-2025, 09:25 AM
Last Post: darkfader
  can rock64 4gb ram run entirely on free software? heocb 1 3,887 01-07-2025, 05:47 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Upgrading ancient Rock64 timxjr1300 1 4,058 11-26-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  problem with debian emmc boot G4zCDzWb 10 30,655 11-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Last Post: bits
  arch rock64 does not boot nemnob 1 4,953 09-20-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: AwU2HBg

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)