Pinephone software
#3
Thank you for your reply. It definitely seems like Pinephone is slowly dissolving which I really hate to see. I think Pinephone could really become something big if enough time is put into it including updating the hardware on the phone. I tried going to Mobian and the page is down to download it. I have been thinking of buying a USA version of opensource phone but very expensive. 

Thank you
Chris
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pinephone software - by Csanderson0313 - 07-04-2026, 08:23 AM
RE: Pinephone software - by zetabeta - 07-06-2026, 08:03 AM
RE: Pinephone software - by Csanderson0313 - 07-06-2026, 05:22 PM
RE: Pinephone software - by Zebulon Walton - 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,063 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,177 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,040 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,702 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,659 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,213 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,858 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,259 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,595 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T
  Does PinePhone support long-term battery health optimization? roseblack 5 4,686 10-06-2025, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)