Inquiring about the PineBook Pro
#2
Exclamation 
I had hoped that posting the above right as the PBP relaunched would be ideal for getting good replies. Instead it seems there are no replies at all several months later, and all my concerns remain applicable. Perhaps a bump will remedy things.

 While I'm here I may as well note that more USB-C ports, ideally with more support for >15W Power Delivery and Thunderbolt Aux Mode, would be very useful in the next model, if there's going to be a next model. Ideally where the PBP would be able to run entirely off a USB-C power brick/bank with a dead battery. If I can't get enough confirmation on the PBP's capabilities for my needs I suppose I'll have to go with something from MNT Reform instead, or perhaps give up on ARM for most purposes.
(Hardware and Software) "Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings." - Optimus Prime and most reasonable life forms
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Inquiring about the PineBook Pro - by Taiwanese Independence - 12-12-2022, 05:28 AM
RE: Inquiring about the PineBook Pro - by KC9UDX - 12-12-2022, 07:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pinebook Pro? tantamount 2 2,379 06-20-2026, 10:14 AM
Last Post: tantamount
  Pinebook pro bricked? michaelmoua 4 8,156 05-26-2026, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Anthona
Thumbs Up Finally got Kali working on my Pinebook Pro! qingss0 0 1,828 04-04-2026, 08:00 AM
Last Post: qingss0
  dead Pinebook - help please RicTor 3 3,449 03-26-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: williamcorlin
  Pinebook problem meghancordo 2 6,867 03-18-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: RicTor
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,735 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,975 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
Question Full desktop Surfing and Absolute Privacy on the pinebook? Www 1 8,850 08-02-2025, 08:55 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Question Printing and scanning documents with pinebook? Www 0 5,232 06-28-2025, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Www
  Use SD to install new OS over pinebook debian Rudy558 10 30,000 03-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: davisthomas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)