UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
(09-05-2021, 07:38 AM)rushic24 Wrote: I got my 3GB Pine KDE Community edition recently and I'm unable to boot the sdcard with the MultiBoot image. I verified the checksum, and even the sdcard is in the top slot above simcard slot. Can anyone please help me Sad.
Hello! I have preloaded uSD cards as a service in my E-commerce store at bitcompact.com. This is a plug and play solution that includes everything you need to get you up and running immediately! If you don't have the time, skills, or SD card available then this hassle-free option is available. Proceeds directly support Megi and cover the cost of operating the service. This month I'm figuring out how to properly price the product but there is currently a huge 40% discount today using the checkout code on the front page, which should be an incredible deal for a 32 GB uSD card that has been tested with working p-boot and multiboot images, can be reused/repurposed and is delivered directly to your door or mailbox. Thank you for your kind consideration and support.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by bitcompact - 11-29-2021, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,839 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,908 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,648 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)