Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 28,032
» Latest member: apache
» Forum threads: 15,651
» Forum posts: 114,406

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
bes2600 driver
Forum: PineTab Hardware
Last Post: diederik
10 hours ago
» Replies: 53
» Views: 11,862
Bluetooth Handsfree Bount...
Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone
Last Post: JohnA
Yesterday, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 1,040
Right hand mouse click on...
Forum: PineTab Software
Last Post: oiyounutter
Yesterday, 05:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
PineTab2 corrupted EMMC
Forum: PineTab Software
Last Post: oiyounutter
Yesterday, 04:56 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 859
irradium (based on crux l...
Forum: Linux on Quartz64
Last Post: mara
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
» Views: 26
PinePhone only turns on s...
Forum: PinePhone Pro Hardware
Last Post: zvavybir
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 86
Reboot ending with INFINI...
Forum: General Discussion on PineTime
Last Post: plainsman
03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
» Views: 48
irradium (based on crux l...
Forum: Linux on RockPro64
Last Post: mara
03-25-2024, 12:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 345
signal for pinefon
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: Pavlos1
03-25-2024, 09:25 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 130
bookworm vs trixie discus...
Forum: Mobian on PinePhone
Last Post: anonymous
03-25-2024, 09:07 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 1,516

Bluetooth Toggle seems to swicth back on / after flicked off
Posted by: Alstroplane - 07-03-2020, 09:27 AM - Forum: UBPorts on PinePhone - Replies (11)

The one problem I am getting is when going into settings> bluetooth and toggle it off, it seems to toggle back on,
I can use terminal and service bluetooth stop and it works, 

Tried running systemctl to stop it at boot, but the filesystem is slightly diffrent from desktop.

Is this a known bug or Am I missing something.  I hope in future versions it is possible to add Bluetooth to it's own killswitch on the phone.

But for now, I have to use terminal to stop bluetooth as the system settings seems to toggle it back on.

I would like to turn bluetooth serivice off at boot as I don't use it / want / or need it. and the toggle doesn't seem to want to toggle off.

TLDR; is there anyway to turn bluetooth off at boot with the pinephone n ubports.
thanks.

AVMultiphone on Pinephone
Posted by: Juergen - 07-03-2020, 09:21 AM - Forum: PinePhone Software - Replies (8)

AVMultiphone is based on PostmarketOS resp. Alpine Linux.
The system runs from sd card or emmc, GUI is Mate.

https://de.osdn.net/projects/avmultimedia/releases/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNaftRCCRP8

"Unlike other Linux distributions for the PinePhone, which are focussed primarily on
the path of the classic smartphone desktop, AVMultiPhone consciously
takes the path to unite the classic desktop with the smartphone functionality on an
equal footing. [...] The connection to desktop screens is done via WLAN and/or USB.
GIMP, LibreOffice, Kodi, Inkscape and around 20,000 other Linux programs
are available on the smartphone."

https://linuxnews.de/2020/06/avmultimedi...-bekommen/

My PBP does not power on at all
Posted by: prokofiev - 07-03-2020, 06:41 AM - Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro - Replies (9)

Hello.

My PBP arrived home past june 22. I've been working with it for some days.

Trying to solve the usual problem of not activating the screen when turning on Pinebook Pro with Manjaro, using the mkfixit_update.sh method, the laptop has finished without turning on at all. No light comes on when I press the power key.

I have tried to solve this problem using the methods explained in several of the threads of this forum, but I have not been successful.

Can someone help me? Thank you very much in advance

Moving windows in Phosh
Posted by: NO_ob - 07-03-2020, 03:13 AM - Forum: PinePhone Software - Replies (1)

Is there a way to enable window dragging in phosh? I want to use qmmp but it opens at the bottom of the screen so I can't use the menus

noobie question regarding install
Posted by: HLing - 07-02-2020, 05:50 PM - Forum: Mobian on PinePhone - Replies (15)

A quick question regarding installing Mobian.  Can I use the Jumpdrive method to install one of the Mobian images?

Thank you!

Pinephone doesn't stay connected to bluetooth audio devices.
Posted by: tims1979 - 07-02-2020, 03:46 PM - Forum: Mobian on PinePhone - Replies (1)

On multiple bluetooth audio devices, my pinephone disconnects almost immediately after audio starts. It will play very briefly and then stops. I am running Mobian.

Any info on when the PostmarketOS edition will become available?
Posted by: Mark53 - 07-02-2020, 02:24 PM - Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone - Replies (3)

Has Pine64 said anything more specific than "early July" on when the PostmarketOS edition will be available to buy in the store?

Arch ARM iso for Pinebook Pro
Posted by: hanmorten - 07-02-2020, 02:10 PM - Forum: Linux on Pinebook Pro - Replies (2)

Hello. have annyone gotten the Pinebook Pro up and running with Arch? i have been trying. but everytime i come to the Pacstrap command, it freezes. and i have to fdisk and start over.
i have booted from USB with Arch ARM iso for PBP and are trying to write it to emmcblk1.
last i was trying to pacstrap /mnt linux-pbp, but i have also tryed base. but it allways stops in the process.
i have searched all over for clues, but i am as of for now stuck.... :/
dos anyone have any clue for what my next step could be? Smile

RETRO GAMING BATOCERA LINUX + ROSHAMBO CASE - Tutoriel Fr
Posted by: TheMiniCakeTV - 07-02-2020, 12:45 PM - Forum: Linux on RockPro64 - No Replies

Bonjour a tous.
Voici l'un des rare tutoriel pour les francophone.
Présentation du ROCKPro64 2GB avec le boitier Roshambo et test sur Batocera Linux 5.26.

Good morning all.
Here is one of the rare tutorials for French speakers.
Presentation of the ROCKPro64 2GB with the Roshambo box and test on Batocera Linux 5.26.

Rock64 Real Time Clock
Posted by: User 15267 - 07-02-2020, 05:51 AM - Forum: General Discussion on ROCK64 - Replies (1)

Hello all,

Has anyone been able to get the real time clock working on the Rock64? If so how did you go about it? I have been looking through the forums and there talk of the RTC working on v3 but I can't find anything indicating that anyone had actually done it and what hardware they used. Am I correct that if I were to order a Rock64 from the store now that would be v3?

Thanks!