PinePhone - no shipment email - ordered Jan 7 - anyone else?
Hey everyone,

I'm as excited as the next person about getting my BH PinePhone. I've watched as people have announced getting their shipment emails through.

I know the big deadline for Chinese New Year was Jan 25th. I'm still without my shipment email - I ordered the phone on January 7th and have my order confirmation email and number.

I'm not in Germany (Spain to be precise).

My question is - is there anyone else in the same situation? On the Pine64 Discord I was told to give it until later today then send a support ticket.

First I wanted to check if I'm one of dozens? If not then maybe it's just some issue with my particular order.

Sorry to be that annoying "where is it?" person.

Oli
(01-25-2020, 06:58 AM)ozzeruk Wrote: Hey everyone,

I'm as excited as the next person about getting my BH PinePhone. I've watched as people have announced getting their shipment emails through.

I know the big deadline for Chinese New Year was Jan 25th. I'm still without my shipment email - I ordered the phone on January 7th and have my order confirmation email and number.

I'm not in Germany (Spain to be precise).

My question is - is there anyone else in the same situation? On the Pine64 Discord I was told to give it until later today then send a support ticket.

First I wanted to check if I'm one of dozens? If not then maybe it's just some issue with my particular order.

Sorry to be that annoying "where is it?" person.

Oli
Oli, I'm in the same boat.  Ordered Jan 6 and haven't received any shipment info as yet.  Waiting (impatiently) to hear something (anything). :-)
Glenn
Oli, I'm in the same boat. Ordered Jan. 6 and haven't received any shipment info but assumed I would have to be somewhat patient. Fast becoming anxious that I haven't heard something (anything) :-)
Glenn
Thanks Glenn - I wonder if the last few hundred orders during early January didn't make the cut. I know they sold out around the 14/15th(??).

Maybe the emails are slightly delayed and in fact they finished them all up today. They have always said the batch would be shipped by the end of the 25th.

Fingers crossed.

I don't know exactly how this Chinese New Year works, but by the sounds of it, nothing happens between this weekend and sometime in mid-Feb. Though hopefully our phones are in a distribution centre rather than on a factory floor still.

I'm gonna wait until Monday then send a support ticket if I haven't heard anything.

Oli
For reference, I had an email that was shown sent on January 20, but I did not get the email until 23 January.

So it may have shipped and sent an email, but you may have not gotten it yet.
I’m in the same boat, ordered in November ...
(01-25-2020, 07:41 PM)pajux Wrote: I’m in the same boat, ordered in November ...

November also, received email and patiently waiting.
Ordered in November 2019,
Got email it shipped January 20, 2020
Arrived in Switzerland January 20, 2020
NO UPDATES since then......
Shipped via  "Asendia"    (The NO Update Shipper)
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
At least you guys from November are getting emails.. I haven't received any. Hoping that's just Asendia being slow/on holiday...
Thanks for the info guys - sounds like there are at least a few of us.

What kop316 says though is interesting - maybe they were all processed on Fri/Sat and we'll get the emails through on Mon/Tue.

Again, fingers crossed. Otherwise I fear we're looking at March.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 299 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aular
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 105,070 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: aular
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,522 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 459 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 1,937 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 381 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,477 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,599 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 4,664 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy
  Pinephone on Verizon chachi 3 991 10-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma