Armbian - Ubuntu (SOPINE) 3.10.105 [May 22] | Android 7.1 (PINE A64(+)) v0.3.5-r61 [May 15] | Android 7.1 (Pinebook) v0.3.5-r61 [May 15] | Q4OS (Pinebook) 1803 [May 15] | PINE64 Installer 2.0.0-beta.2 [May 13] | Ubuntu Mate (Pinebook) 20170505 [May 5]
Q4OS for PINEBOOK
05-09-2017, 12:10 AM
05-09-2017, 10:31 AM
New Q4OS for PB release "1802" is available for download from here:
- Audio now works out of the box.
- WakeUp and sleep functions work correctly.
- /usr/local/sbin/pine64_update_uboot.sh and other pine64 scripts should now work correctly.
- System is completely updated.
- Other minor fixes ..
Most important issues to fix now:
- Battery indicator is confused sometimes.
- Add bluetooth applet
05-10-2017, 10:17 PM
q4osteam, Thanks for the 1802 Pinebook build.
Side Note: You will be prompt to confirm to overwrite your eMMC when you boot from your MicroSD Card. Only CAPITAL 'N' will not overwrite your eMMC, other keys and even small letter 'n' will overwrite your eMMC.
05-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Just another Q4OS for PB update, version "1803" stable, is available for download from here:
- Battery indicator shows correct values.
- Blueman bluetooth applet is now included in the Q4OS software center.
- "Full desktop profile" added into the native Q4OS Desktop profiler utility
- Another minor fixes.
This "1803" version is finally approved as a STABLE release.
05-15-2017, 12:28 AM
Thanks q4osteam for releasing Q4OS 1803 image. I have also released it on PINE64 Installer.
Anyway, I was trying to setup wireless connection on my Pinebook 11", I noticed that when I click on the network icon at the bottom right, it took around 10 seconds to pop up the small network setting panel at the bottom right, is there any way for you to speed it up to improve its usability? Thanks.
I noticed that there are 2 wireless interfaces, you may want to hide the p2p0.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Exagear Desktop on Pinebook||AndyK||0||41||
Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Last Post: AndyK
|Ubuntu Mate (Pinebook) 20170505||pineadmin||19||1,789||
05-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Luke
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)