Cancel order #8162412
Hi guys,

Trying to cancel order due to long delay in shipping. Almost 2 weeks after the delivery date (early June) my order does not even was shipped.

Would like to cancel the order made at pine store.

Order #8162412,
Please confirm cancel order and refund ASAP.

I believe you guys are not ready to sell online (I was not a KS buyer)

Thanks,
D1000
(06-21-2016, 07:25 AM)d1000 Wrote: Hi guys,

Trying to cancel order due to long delay in shipping. Almost 2 weeks after the delivery date (early June) my order does not even was shipped.... <snip>

Thanks,
D1000

hi, my board was almost 2 weeks late... so what?  I love it !  Its a superior product, and its been a lot of fun to boot (pun intended).

You DO realize that these boards are coming from China... right ?  Have you ever heard of a slow boat from China?? Well, its the truth.  The last fans that I ordered from China took six weeks to get to Rochester Minnesota.  (no kidding)  I got an email from JinLi asking that I please not rate them poorly because of the freight (literally a slow boat... a very large slow boat).

Patience is a virtue.

Smile
(06-21-2016, 08:45 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: "
(06-21-2016, 07:25 AM)d1000 Wrote: Hi guys,

Trying to cancel order due to long delay in shipping. Almost 2 weeks after the delivery date (early June) my order does not even was shipped.... <snip>

Thanks,
D1000

hi, my board was almost 2 weeks late... so what?  I love it !  Its a superior product, and its been a lot of fun to boot (pun intended).

You DO realize that these boards are coming from China... right ?  Have you ever heard of a slow boat from China?? Well, its the truth.  The last fans that I ordered from China took six weeks to get to Rochester Minnesota.  (no kidding)  I got an email from JinLi asking that I please not rate them poorly because of the freight (literally a slow boat... a very large slow boat).

Patience is a virtue.

Smile

D1000:

That's why managing expectations from customers is a must have:

"Your Order #8162412 Thanks for your order! Your credit card has been authorized but not charged. Orders placed in the month of May will ship late May 2016 to early June 2016. You will receive an email when your shipment gets processed and the credit card gets charged. This email confirms the status of your recent order from our store. Additional information is below."

About the fun part of using PINE64, a great set of specs does not mean features without a great software support. For what I can see in this forum a huge amount of KS buyers and Pine Store buyers are really fare from getting that fun. Buggy software, lack of support and delays in shipping. Sad to analyze that also. It would be a perfect machine to do a Kodi+Plex+IPTV+4K allinone.

My 5 cents, 
(06-21-2016, 09:01 AM)d1000 Wrote: About the fun part of using PINE64, a great set of specs does not mean features without a great software support. For what I can see in this forum a huge amount of KS buyers and Pine Store buyers are really fare from getting that fun. Buggy software, lack of support and delays in shipping. Sad to analyze that also. It would be a perfect machine to do a Kodi+Plex+IPTV+4K allinone.

My 5 cents, 

Yeah, you should have purchased a samsung android tablet... 

... an appliance.  The PineA64 is a super computer on and index card/  mine will never see kodi, nor iptv, nor plex--- its a computer running (at the time for this writing) four different updated gnu+linux distros and so far-- not buggy, no lack of support, and an interesting an fun experience similar (but actually superior) to my experience with the Raspberry PI machines... this machine has more on the ball--- more memory, more ports, serial that actually works out-of-box, wifi and blue tooth that were designed to be compatible (not added ad hoc at the last minute) power management including battery management, 2GB of memory, and a community that world-wide is beginning to grow and be responsive;  its coming along, and its going to be a great ride !

stay with it, you know you want to....
Samsung Android Tablet? To do Kodi in 4k with HDMI? lol and with 70 dlrs?

If this machines does not run smoothly an OS with Kodi+Plex+Iptv in 4K I have no use for it.

To "work" I have my homepc and notebook and do not need Linux distros to be happy, Windows 10 is more than enough.

That said, let's see how many days/weeks will have to wait to have an answer from support.

Cheers
I placed my order in early December 2015 and mine just left the shipping facility last night. Settle down.
(06-21-2016, 09:56 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 09:01 AM)d1000 Wrote: About the fun part of using PINE64, a great set of specs does not mean features without a great software support. For what I can see in this forum a huge amount of KS buyers and Pine Store buyers are really fare from getting that fun. Buggy software, lack of support and delays in shipping. Sad to analyze that also. It would be a perfect machine to do a Kodi+Plex+IPTV+4K allinone.

My 5 cents, 

Yeah, you should have purchased a samsung android tablet... 

... an appliance.  The PineA64 is a super computer on and index card/  mine will never see kodi, nor iptv, nor plex--- its a computer running (at the time for this writing) four different updated gnu+linux distros and so far-- not buggy, no lack of support, and an interesting an fun experience similar (but actually superior) to my experience with the Raspberry PI machines... this machine has more on the ball--- more memory, more ports, serial that actually works out-of-box, wifi and blue tooth that were designed to be compatible (not added ad hoc at the last minute) power management including battery management, 2GB of memory, and a community that world-wide is beginning to grow and be responsive;  its coming along, and its going to be a great ride !

stay with it, you know you want to....

(06-21-2016, 11:06 AM)Joey716 Wrote: I placed my order in early December 2015 and mine just left the shipping facility last night. Settle down.

That is way I am cancelling my order! But nobody cares at Pine Store. They simple ignore! Run from this guys!
ZERO REPLY FROM PINE STORE. GREAT GREAT SUPPORT!
Just calm down and wait like the others.
If you can make everyday 5 chairs and you sell it 20$ / chair you will get 100$ / day , but you cant get more then 100$ ,because you can create only 5 chairs. I hope you know what I mean...
(07-03-2016, 01:10 PM)PitykePadavan Wrote: Just calm down and wait like the others.
If you can make everyday 5 chairs and you sell it 20$ / chair you will get 100$ / day , but you cant get more then 100$ ,because you can create only 5 chairs. I hope you know what I mean...

I agree with @d1000, the silence from the Pine team is questionable to say the least. One would think that things had calmed down a bit by now and that they would have time to respond to emails but apparently not.

In the May 27th update the team claimed to have sent 31000 packages, that leaves less than 5000 to be sent. It's been almost 6 weeks since that update, yet there are dozens of people asking for assistance in the forum every day. Is @tllim the only one from the team still working on the project?
Backer #16374 - KS funded January 23rd 2016 - Backerkit funded on March 10th 2016 - BOARD RECEIVED ON JUNE 29th - BACKERKIT ORDER FULFILLED ON SEPT 8th

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +PINEBOOK Is it possible to order 14” version rn? Jacobm 2 3,740 11-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Order status, please help johntron25 8 9,925 07-08-2016, 12:40 PM
  Cancel my order & give me a refund please RichT 53 55,765 07-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: daveculp
  Order Status prefontaine 3 4,893 06-26-2016, 10:16 PM
  Cancel my order KosakAlmighty 8 10,264 06-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Exclamation Uncancellable order gax1985 1 2,532 06-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Last Post: gax1985
  Cancel my order? DwyerSP 7 7,984 06-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: aegrotatio
  tracking order ? whttrsh 2 3,654 06-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Last Post: frankg
  Cancel my order# 8161801 pilot zenith 13 13,650 05-31-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: JulianM
  Place order got charged but never received confirmation email jmandawg 9 9,827 03-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Ghost