Keyboard stopped working on disk encryption screen on Mobian after update
#1
I just updated Mobian today on my PinePhone, and now suddenly the keyboard quit working on the disk encryption screen.  I'm unable to enter my password.  Is there anything I can do?

I can see the keyboard, but I can't tap on any of the buttons.
  Reply
#2
(07-28-2021, 05:46 PM)cowsay Wrote: I just updated Mobian today on my PinePhone, and now suddenly the keyboard quit working on the disk encryption screen.  I'm unable to enter my password.  Is there anything I can do?

I can see the keyboard, but I can't tap on any of the buttons.

I had the same issue. Ended up just re-imaging the phone in order to get access again.
  Reply
#3
Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll hold off on any updates at least until doing an image backup of the eMMC. (I do one periodically anyway.)
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobian MMS/SMS text problem bcnaz 16 39,285 06-23-2026, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mehdy
  OpenTTD game - Error: no usable screen resolutions found. eugenr 3 6,369 06-23-2026, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Mary_Davis
  Mobian image for the PinePhone Korfou 2 1,773 04-27-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Korfou
  bookworm vs trixie discussion for mobian in pinephone regular. zetabeta 80 68,791 12-24-2025, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Trixie - bring up the On Screen Keyboard manually. grump_fiddle_reinstall 0 1,217 12-23-2025, 04:34 AM
Last Post: grump_fiddle_reinstall
  On-Screen Keyboard Arrow Keys biketool 11 11,273 12-23-2025, 04:25 AM
Last Post: grump_fiddle_reinstall
  No touch KB after update(forky) biketool 4 2,468 12-05-2025, 01:15 AM
Last Post: biketool
  How to add an homemade app to the main screen? JChdeL 3 2,204 11-04-2025, 04:13 AM
Last Post: JChdeL
  trixie update poll questions suggestions j_s 5 2,999 10-22-2025, 07:14 AM
Last Post: anonymous
  cryptocurrency on mobian/pinephone biketool 33 73,607 10-08-2025, 06:21 AM
Last Post: biketool

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)