Pinebook Pro Critique
#1
So far my major complaint is the touch pad, really keeps me form using it more, largely the need to really press the right/left click buttons (I'm used to ez/soft touch buttons) but the sensitivity's not been something I've been able to dial in to be happy either, 

I've had wireless issues as well, lots of connectivity/dropping and poor streaming, but I don't know that that's not software related

Just feedback I hope helps with future developments  Cool
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDMI or VGA From Pinebook Pro via Pinebook Pro Docking Deck? segaloco 7 10,246 10-05-2026, 12:42 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Replacement battery for PineBook Pro DrYak 5 9,207 02-28-2026, 09:17 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  pinebook pro dixplays vertical stripes WEF 2 5,009 03-23-2025, 03:31 PM
Last Post: WEF
  Yet another new Pinebook keyboard problem MikoBob 3 5,647 09-11-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: MikoBob
  Pinebook Pro on Debian 12 Power Issue u974615 1 4,831 03-13-2024, 10:46 AM
Last Post: u974615
  Pinebook Pro Source for Trackpad Flex / Ribbon Cable rankharris 1 4,885 02-17-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Pinebook Pro charging issues tomekdev 1 3,854 01-05-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Pinebook Pro Revised Keyboard Firmware jackhumbert 73 236,727 09-13-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: k3dAR
  PineBook Pro dead ottahe 9 15,387 01-18-2023, 07:41 PM
Last Post: ottahe
  Pinebook Pro malfunctioned hardware samtux 10 13,981 12-27-2022, 03:31 PM
Last Post: samtux

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)