Support is not replying to my ticket
My package was (supposedly) sent on the 28th of February. I knew there could be delays because of COVID. But 3 months passed (June) and the tracking status still showed as "Departed", so I started to get worried.

I contacted support to get a status update on the package. They said they would check and get back to me, but they never did. So I contacted them again twice, both times they replied they were waiting for feedback from the post company (Asendia) and they would get back to me, but they never did.

I contacted them a fourth time 3 weeks ago demanding some sort of response. It's unacceptable that a post company takes more than 3 months to report the status of a package. I got no reply. I wrote again 1 week ago. Still got no reply.

I've been waiting 7 months for this package... What's going on? Are they ghosting me? Did somebody lose my package and no one wants to take responsibility?

In case it helps, the ticket number is #4476
Pine64 support sucks badly. Can you get your money back through whatever you used to make payment? Other than that, be loud here, be loud on Reddit, etc. The voice of the customer who has been screwed over is an important voice.
(10-10-2020, 11:10 AM)gabrielfin Wrote: My package was (supposedly) sent on the 28th of February. I knew there could be delays because of COVID. But 3 months passed (June) and the tracking status still showed as "Departed", so I started to get worried.

I contacted support to get a status update on the package. They said they would check and get back to me, but they never did. So I contacted them again twice, both times they replied they were waiting for feedback from the post company (Asendia) and they would get back to me, but they never did.

I contacted them a fourth time 3 weeks ago demanding some sort of response. It's unacceptable that a post company takes more than 3 months to report the status of a package. I got no reply. I wrote again 1 week ago. Still got no reply.

I've been waiting 7 months for this package... What's going on? Are they ghosting me? Did somebody lose my package and no one wants to take responsibility?

In case it helps, the ticket number is #4476

You should of done filed a chargeback complaint with your payment provider long ago.
I paid with a credit card in november last year (the product I'm waiting for is an RMA). I cannot get the money back from my credit card provider when more than 30 days after purchase have passed.
(10-12-2020, 10:21 AM)gabrielfin Wrote: I paid with a credit card in november last year (the product I'm waiting for is an RMA). I cannot get the money back from my credit card provider when more than 30 days after purchase have passed.

Then look for a card with 3 months, or start using PayPal with six months. You just waited too long. The only alternative is legal action.
(10-12-2020, 03:17 PM)KNERD Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 10:21 AM)gabrielfin Wrote: I paid with a credit card in november last year (the product I'm waiting for is an RMA). I cannot get the money back from my credit card provider when more than 30 days after purchase have passed.

Then look for a card with 3 months, or start using PayPal with six months. You just waited too long. The only alternative is legal action.

I am having the same frustration. I have a RockPro64 with DDR errors, and it takes a week for them to respond to me for a reply and they don't try to confirm anything.

EDIT: I finally got a response after filing a paypal dispute, and I had to send my pockpro back to hong kong at my own expense to get it replaced.

Looking at my recent PayPal transaction for the PinePhone, the only contact info for them is

sales@pine64.org

Though, I see the payment going to a Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited.

Have you looked them up to find their contact information?
I just wrote them an e-mail. Let's see if they reply.
I might also post a message on Reddit. I was hoping maybe a mod or someone here might tell support to look into it.
Or someone with even more pull,
@tllim
A quick look and this is what I found

Business Name: Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited
Business Type: Private Sector , Limited Liability Corporation
Contact Organization: Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited
Contact Position: Hong Kong
Contact Name: Mr Dony Li
Contact Address: FLAT/RM 316A 3/F , ENTERPRISE PLACE PHASE ONE HONG KONG SCIENCE PARK PAK SHEKKOK TAI PO NT Hong KongChina
Contact Email:
ContactPhone: 86-755-82913735

Even a bit of a discussion about them on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PINE64official/...n_general/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Recommendations for Pine64 support? backwoodstech2 0 277 02-04-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: backwoodstech2
Question Support for Placing Order Mike Shen 0 490 06-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Mike Shen
Sad Support response times chuso 5 2,863 05-15-2022, 03:17 PM
Last Post: TRS-80
  Linux support for RK3588 adiboc 0 3,297 02-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Last Post: adiboc
  Pine64 quality of the hardware support : the PinePhone case Gribouille 7 4,666 10-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ypd
  Support ignoring ticket for over a month now Kozova1 2 2,979 07-14-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Mobian Support and bug reporting cybercrypt13 2 3,087 03-02-2021, 09:26 PM
Last Post: cybercrypt13
  Pine64 Zoho support site broken anomaly 2 3,176 02-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: anomaly
  UBports CE / Q2 PBP batch shipping info and support Luke 6 8,501 01-13-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: mixmax
Exclamation Support silent for 2 months Huitsi 1 2,528 12-15-2020, 12:15 AM
Last Post: tllim