Getting from zero to spidev on ROCK64?
#1
Got a brand new ROCK64 and would like to drive one of those SPI LED strips with it. I know I can do that with, for example, Python's [/url][url=https://github.com/doceme/py-spidev]spidev module.

So what is the best way to get from an empty SD card to a ROCK64 with spidev?

I noticed this thread from 2018 but I imagine the situation may have changed since then.

Thanks very much!
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  irradium (based on crux linux) Rock64 riscv64, aarch64 mara 14 21,138 09-27-2026, 11:55 AM
Last Post: mara
  rAudio for Rock64 V2/Pine A64+ shinzuka 14 4,706 07-31-2026, 03:20 AM
Last Post: shinzuka
  DietPi OS for ROCK64 MichaIng 43 95,909 07-22-2026, 01:47 PM
Last Post: MichaIng
  Rock64 v3 Tx/RX and GPIO connections for 3dprinter MinimumJargon 2 1,988 01-28-2026, 04:04 AM
Last Post: alicesphere
  Rock64 - not booting after Armbian update helpmerock 7 7,387 01-24-2026, 04:44 PM
Last Post: ff255
  Xen hypervisor on Rock64 tumbleweed 6 13,376 11-03-2025, 09:25 AM
Last Post: darkfader
  can rock64 4gb ram run entirely on free software? heocb 1 3,913 01-07-2025, 05:47 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Upgrading ancient Rock64 timxjr1300 1 4,088 11-26-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  arch rock64 does not boot nemnob 1 4,978 09-20-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: AwU2HBg
Smile First Lakka image for Rock64! Luke 47 117,483 09-01-2024, 06:05 AM
Last Post: RaymondDay

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)